• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's ASB |OT| You Importin'? Depending On Your answer, I May Have To Kick Your Ass!

The more I think about Diego in this game, the more I want him to be DLC to be true. I love to see how'd they incorporate Scary Monster in this game. (
But then, would they have they bother to include Alternate Diego with the World?)

Diego could be put in easy, but DIO with THE WORLD I don't think so. 1 more horseback fighter with unique moveset sure. I get DIO is the poster boy of JJBA but we would more than likely get Diego given how unique & interesting he was for SBR.

The two Kiras are so fun with their setups.

Getting a knockdown with K. Kira and then doing an air bomb on wake-up followed by a PC to a juggle is so satisfying.

Tizoc

Guys how do I get the situation finish in the space shuttle stage and in the part 7 stage? I can't get them to trigger.

Leezard

For the space shuttle stage, the situation finish is that the one who lost is bashed against the wall and falls down. It should be somewhere against the wall near where the floor ends.

Peff

V662Ayw.jpg

Looks like this campaign has new costumes, or at least I don't remember that one from the guide picture. Too bad I beat him and didn't get it :(

You have until the 24th/25th of September Japan time. Like right now it's prob. the13th of September in Japan.

Alright, that's great to know. That's definitely enough time. I should be getting this game soon, just need the approval on the site i'm getting the cards at.

Also, how's Iggy and Fugo?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Maximilian from the FGC linked to a site called Nihon Auctions from his Week of JBA:ASR videos that's selling the game with the DLC code & even the memo notepad included for about $32. Anyone know of the site, because this is VERY tempting, especially with by b-day being next week.

Tusk

So, I'm playing campaign right now.. and I come across a Jolyne in the Jotaro outfit. ;~; I wanna unlock it so badly. I beat Iggy[boss] a couple mins ago, and didn't get anything from it except an extra color. fml

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Is it a glitch?

Just looks like they're taunting inbetween combos that would have worked normally without them.

edit: is the taunt restanding them and these aren't true OTGs? if that's the case then yeah that's probably getting patched lol. It is really cool though

Tizoc

Using Taunts to expand combos is neat, even if it utilizes resetting an opponent to standing.
Besides it looks like it's best used if you have meter to get the most damage.

Is it a glitch?

Just looks like they're taunting inbetween combos that would have worked normally without them.

edit: is the taunt restanding them and these aren't true OTGs? if that's the case then yeah that's probably getting patched lol. It is really cool though

Well if they're serious about making this the most Jojo game ever they better not.

Tizoc

Any good match vids featuring the new patch? Interested in seeing whatever high level play is available of the game.

Top Bottom