• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's ASB |OT| You Importin'? Depending On Your answer, I May Have To Kick Your Ass!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
$90 with shipping.
LLShC.gif

Not sure if want

I finally have money to get this game, but the site I was going to get it from has a spending limit... Its like i'm not meant to play this game... :(

Edit: Anyone know of any great sites for HK PSN Cards?

Also without having to use paypal...

Tizoc

I finally have money to get this game, but the site I was going to get it from has a spending limit... Its like i'm not meant to play this game... :(

Edit: Anyone know of any great sites for HK PSN Cards?

Also without having to use paypal...

Try Play asia, they may request to do a CC verification but they can get it done within a day.

There's a new scan confirming Old Joseph and Lisa Lisa DLC.

It confirms Vanilla Ice, Anasui and Baoh(again) as well, but only a small mention of them being the 4th and 5th campaigns.

There's a new scan confirming Old Joseph and Lisa Lisa DLC.

It confirms Vanilla Ice, Anasui and Baoh(again) as well, but only a small mention of them being the 4th and 5th campaigns.

Nice! Any mention of the price? Hopefully they will also be half off for a period of time.

Is 200$ HK all they have? I'm guessing, yes. >.<
Yes, they don't have the 500 HK$ cards. I bought 3 200 HK$ cards from them. That is enough for the game and leaves you with 150 HK$ to buy DLC.

Tizoc

I just realized that unless they announce more DLC characters...the current ones fill up the last 2 7 rows @_@
Poor Diego...

Erigu

I just realized that unless they announce more DLC characters...the current ones fill up the last 2 7 rows @_@
Poor Diego...
Well, when they first announced Baoh, they said it would be the last DLC. Now, they're saying Annasui/Vanilla Ice and Baoh are the 4th and 5th DLC.
And dataminers haven't seen anyone beyond those characters.

So, yeah. Definitely looks like this is it. Best case, they might release another character alongside Baoh, but I wouldn't bet on it (as you said, the last rows are filled already).

It wouldn't surprise me if they decide to release more DLC in the future if it turns out to sell well. It also baffles me that Diego isn't in this game, while other minor characters get a spot... Seriously, there's only 3 SBR characters compared to 9 part 3 characters.

NEO0MJ

It wouldn't surprise me if they decide to release more DLC in the future if it turns out to sell well. It also baffles me that Diego isn't in this game, while other minor characters get a spot... Seriously, there's only 3 SBR characters compared to 9 part 3 characters.

I think Diego would work better as an alt. costume for Dio, the stand would still make sense, too. I think they should use other characters such as Sandman, Hot Pants or Wekapipo instead.

Well, it IS part 3. Also, technically they have less work to do with them since they can use the Capcom versions as reference rather than having to come up with the movesets entirely for themselves.

I think Diego would work better as an alt. costume for Dio, the stand would still make sense, too. I think they should use other characters such as Sandman, Hot Pants or Wekapipo instead.

We need both a Diego alt for DIO and an actual Diego because god damn it I want jesus-powered-raptor Dio in this game.

We do indeed need at least Hot Pants too though.

Tizoc

Possible 7 extra DLC character list:
Trish, R. Nero, Diego, Weather Report, Hot Pants, Wekapipo (because I wanna play a Horseless Gyro =V) and Yukako or FF or G. Irene

Loam

Hoping someone can clarify this for me. When playing campaign mode medals from beating bosses unlock new costumes, poses, effects, etc. But do the medals from beating other players ghost data unlock something different? Or are they just less rare rewards?

Shito

Was getting bored running circles with my DIO, so I've found myself a nice new combo in training mode:
(j.H / 2L) LMH xx 214L PC xx dash xx LH xx 236H xx 22H

It probably already exists on some youtube video, but it's always nicer finding them yourself. Also, I really don't take the game seriously enough to hunt combo videos on youtube. ^^
I'm sure it's not going to work on all of the cast because of the weird gravity...

Anyways: damn, will have to fetch some japanese PSN points for Lisa-Lisa!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
So we're at 4 DLC characters, with another 5 confirmed. At this point, I doubt it'd happen, but I wonder if there'd be a version later released with all the DLC characters bundled (either on-disc or digital bundle) & other items. But damn if it doesn't make it more tempting to import this.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Let's hope we get this as alt for Lisa-Lisa.
I couldn't help but remember that scene after the whole
"HEY, Lisa Lisa is actually your mother, Joseph!!"
thing near the end.

Hoping we'll get another PV showcasing the rest of the DLC characters soon, especially with TGS happening soon.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Let's hope we get this as alt for Lisa-Lisa.

I couldn't help but remember that scene after the whole
"HEY, Lisa Lisa is actually your mother, Joseph!!"
thing near the end.

Hoping we'll get another PV showcasing the rest of the DLC characters soon, especially with TGS happening soon.

http://static3.fjcdn.com/comments/Just+a+reminder+that+Joseph+Joestar+is+the+best+Jojo+_8927c08a287ea399432d76c4c9c1bfba.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

[url]http://shutupmeeks.tumblr.com/post/59636973787[/url]

Loam

So I'm considering picking up some points for the DLC characters. Does anyone have any experience buying PSN cards from play-asia? Do the send you the physical card or just the code?

So I'm considering picking up some points for the DLC characters. Does anyone have any experience buying PSN cards from play-asia? Do the send you the physical card or just the code?

They send you the code if you buy a digital card (make sure it's in the titel). The code will be displayed in your order page on their site, which should be updated within a few hours at the latest.
Also, HK$ cards are cheaper than Yen cards and apparently the DLC is region free between Japan and HK.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
From JoyStiq:

When it does finally launch in western territories, the localized version of All Star Battle will be on par with the Japanese version's character balance: "We are still making character adjustments – even in the Japanese version – based on the feedback that we're getting from fans," CyberConnect2 president and CEO Hiroshi Matsuyama (right) told us, when asked about the potential for future balance updates. "All of that feedback will be implemented in the overseas [version]."

Why couldn't they announce this before I bought the Japanese version... Oh well, I'll probably double dip but they better include all the DLC characters in the localized version.

Top Bottom