• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable OT What a Beautiful Duwang

14639647_1881500755404389_1129791116614122363_n.jpg

edit: So glad this is top of the page

isn't it just the band? like Esidisi only references the AC/DC band and not a specific song.

music references were more random back then. they weren't as clear as now that Stands just have the song name.
Well I found out on here that AC/DC pokes fun of the AC/DC song by swallowing a stick of TNT. I kind of figured Cars would have some sort of nod to the group.

Genryu

Banned
Oh no, I accidentally ruined (or made better?) The Hand for myself after looking at a picture.

o9BhTKp.png

Now all I see is a guy with buck teeth and a mustache smiling.

turmoil

Banned
Why we assume that he was ignorant of the modern world anyways? He spent all his time reading, I'm sure he was caught up with modern tech, he simply didn't want to drive given that he never ride a car before and he's a motherfucking vampire.

nofunallowed.png

And why we didn't get a filler episode of Dio getting his driver license?

cntr

Banned
Dio awoke in 1983, and Part 3 begins in 1988. So Dio had 5 years to learn about whatever he wanted and assemble his minions.

and technically, Part 4 started in 1999, so this alternate Dio would've had 15 years to learn about crap

cntr

Banned
Rohan mentally blocked it out, and because Stands come from the mind, Heaven's Door hid the fact from him. He mentions it near the end of the episode.

ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ

THIS MUST BE THE WORK OF AN ENEMY 「STAND」!!

ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ

Are the translations touched up? I already own the original release physically and digitally.

No idea, I only have Part 1's JoJoniums, so there's no previous release to compare them to. But the books are large and hardcover and look great. I don't own the old Part 3 release but even if I did I'd definitely buy the phys JoJoniums.

Madao

i'm now wondering if Superfly could trap Vampires or Pillar Men.

the hard part would be luring them inside but once inside it looks like game over once the sun rises.

also, i wonder if it could trap Ultimate Kars or if he could evolve his way out of it.

also, i wonder how OP would a possible Ultimate Wamuu be. it looked like he was the strongest of the regular Pillar Men so he'd be beyond what Ultimate Kars became.

Nairume

Banned
also, i wonder how OP would a possible Ultimate Wamuu be. it looked like he was the strongest of the regular Pillar Men so he'd be beyond what Ultimate Kars became.
My guess is Ultimate Wamuu would theoretically be on the same level as Ultimate Kars under the assumption that the Ultimate Lifeform would be the same regardless of what they were like before.

But in practice, Ultimate Wamuu would probably be less powerful than Ultimate Kars since he probably wouldn't think to use his abilities to the same extent that Kars did.

Top Bottom