• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable OT What a Beautiful Duwang

KarmaCow

I'm not sure it makes much sense anyway. Why was he even interested in those two? They were "missing"? Before they even got killed? Despite the fact the girl was still in touch with her mother? Whah?

Was the girl talking to her mother? I don't remember that. How did he know to go to the boyfriend's apartment? Like everything else, Speed Wagon.

Anyways the Jotaro scene was for the dramatic irony. If he had shown up a couple minutes sooner, he would have caught Kira and Hayato was freaking out because there was no one he could think of who could help when he ran past the one of the few people in the world who could have helped.

Also Jotaro has done pretty much nothing for a while now. It shows that he's still involved.

cntr

Banned
Jotaro said last episode that it was a list of all people reported missing, and he presumably spent his day going through and investigating every single one of them.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I've always loved the conclusion of the Cheap Trick fight. So cool that they actually went back to that alley. Such an awesome episode. I've been waiting for that bathroom scene. Kira is fucking RIPPED.

in jojo everyone is ripped

hell even even if they're not in beefcake territory anymore they're still fucking toned

Koichi walked right out on Rohan like "have fun with dat stando bullshit, bye." Crossing the street is serious business. So like how stoned is the guy that Rohan is back riding on? Lol Cheap Trick is a Dr. Doolittle stand.

If that alley doesn't exist. What would have been the method to defeat cheap trick?
My guess is to let someone see your back and attack cheap trick before it jumps to the next person. The Hand would have been perfect for doing that.

Kira went nuclear on that boyfriend, no fucks given at all. "I said what's your name bitch!!!" Dude's been pent up. Ear rings...god damn. Hayato...you probably should've never seen that. That shot from the sink faucet was a really cool transition.
Dat bath scene...
g72Xftl.gif

Dugna

If that alley doesn't exist. What would have been the method to defeat cheap trick?
My guess is to let someone see your back and attack cheap trick before it jumps to the next person. The Hand would have been perfect for doing that.

Don't think that would've worked, because when cheap trick switched to Rohan he peeled the back off his current host....which means for cheap trick to even get in the range to be attacked he would kill rohan first. Even if they could get cheap trick to not do that, he would also probably drain the life from rohan himself since they're connected which kill cheap trick would also kill Rohan.

So the only way to kill cheap trick is the way he died...or get lucky and find another stand user who would somehow counter it...but Rohan would be dead by then by something else.

At least Hayato ain't stupid. I can only imagine what the fuck Bite the Dust does though. I keep seeing it thrown around in the manga thread, but I don't think anybody has explained it though.

You and literally everyone in this thread who are in the same boat, just stop asking questions and wait for next week.

Bites The Dust is when you begin to understand why JoJo spoilers sound like made-up bullshit that we come up with to fuck with you even though it all actually happened.

cntr

Banned
I always liked the set up where Cats Love Yoshikage Kira implies that Kira could be redeemed, given a new life and a chance to start it over...and then Kira literally blows it away.

Omadahl

Banned
Oh man. Great episode, but I was having child-version Polnareff flashbacks. Kid wangs is not a theme that has to keep reoccurring.

You and literally everyone in this thread who are in the same boat, just stop asking questions and wait for next week.

Bites The Dust is when you begin to understand why JoJo spoilers sound like made-up bullshit that we come up with to fuck with you even though it all actually happened.
But I want my ludicrous stand bullshit now dammit.
I always liked the set up where Cats Love Yoshikage Kira implies that Kira could be redeemed, given a new life and a chance to start it over...and then Kira literally blows it away.
I don't know if him not killing Shinobu means he loves her or if he decided to reduce her to a hand would mean he loves her.

There were a lot more noticeable off-model moments in this episode than last week. Kira's face looked different in almost every shot he was in.

Koichi is a dumbass. After all the weird stands they've seen, did he really think that Rohan would call him over and make a fool of himself just to pull a trick on him?
Someone like Rohan wouldn't crawl up the stairs like that for a gag.

But the solution to the Cheap Trick dilemma was great. I didn't see it coming until I noticed the postbox. The cursed alley came back into play again at the right moment.

I don't even want to talk about that bath scene. What the fuck was that, Araki? (yadda yadda need an adult yadda yadda)

Robot Carnival

Gold Member

Don't think that would've worked, because when cheap trick switched to Rohan he peeled the back off his current host....which means for cheap trick to even get in the range to be attacked he would kill rohan first. Even if they could get cheap trick to not do that, he would also probably drain the life from rohan himself since they're connected which kill cheap trick would also kill Rohan.

So the only way to kill cheap trick is the way he died...or get lucky and find another stand user who would somehow counter it...but Rohan would be dead by then by something else.

I think it'll have to be some kinda combo attack to get rid of Cheap Trick. like have one of the other enemies to watch Rohan's back, getting CT to transfer, and right before the back wound kills Rohan, have Josuke "repair" him and have someone finish off whoever enemy CT transfer to before he has a chance to turn around.

Zolo

Part 3:
"They're late. I wonder what that could mean."
"Meh. Let's wait here for half an hour"
*Meanwhile Elsewhere*
"Shit! Stand attack!"

Dugna

Part 3:
"They're late. I wonder what that could mean."
"Meh. Let's wait here for half an hour"
*Meanwhile Elsewhere*
"Shit! Stand attack!"

I never did understand that about part 3...I could get that easily happening in part 4 because well the group in part 4 weren't actively looking for guy trying to conquer the world...but like in part 3 you should always be wary and not split up so much like they did lol.

PK Gaming

Great episode, but the fixation on underage boy peen was

930SNy3.png

And like I get that it's a thing in anime but it wasn't as emphasized in the original manga, so

930SNy3.png

cntr

Banned
It's not more emphasized, it's just harder to ignore when it's animation and right there instead of a panel you can skim over

RainForce

Banned
Not looking forward to this ending because part 5 suuuuuuuuuuucks. Brings us closer to the godly part 6 at least, but that's going to be a while.

zoukka

ITT: people from cultures where you don't bathe with your family.

Also I just only noticed that Kira wears a skull in his tie lol.

Top Bottom