• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgminto

Pretty sure it'll be today. I think there was some dialogue from late in the fight in the preview, but it has been a while since I read it, I could be mistaken.

Hatty

7PqtGNK.jpg

Iggy is going to get a beat down at least

Next episode should end on the full DIO reveal when Pol climbs the stairs.

Looks like they're doing the "We are friends...of justice" and Suzie Q visits Holly in that too.

Squishy3

Next episode should end on the full DIO reveal when Pol climbs the stairs.

Looks like they're doing the "We are friends...of justice" and Suzie Q visits Holly in that too.
Yeah, it should be Vanilla Ice ends, go to Suzie Q, DIO's World chapter 1 begins and ends on Polnareff ending up back at the bottom of the stairs.

The best part is even if someone from the OT accidentally looks in here nobody will understand what the fuck we're talking about, other than that Polnareff isn't dead. :lol

R.D.Blax

I finally got around starting Steel Ball Run after a finishing Part 6 more than one year ago, and damn, it was one fine adventure ! I really hope it will be animated one day ! And speaking of animation, time to go see the next episode

So in my brain the perfect way to end next week's episode is like this

Ice is dead, they've done Nukesaku, the Suzie Q bit has just ended. Suddenly a familiar guitar comes in as Polanareff starts limping up the stairs. It cuts back to Suzie holding Holly, then to Joseph and the others along the side of the building while Joseph suddenly has a pained look on his face like he's remembering something awful that he has a feeling has happened again, and urges the others to hurry up, then back to Polnareff. You hear a slow clapping and Polnareff slowly looks up while sweating as the guitar picks up speed.

"Polnareff..."

Camera zooms along the stairs as MENACING fills the screen, then up to a face.

"It's been a while."

TO BE CONTINUED

Lunar15

Ice is dead, they've done Nukesaku, the Suzie Q bit has just ended. Suddenly a familiar guitar comes in as Polanareff starts limping up the stairs. It cuts back to Suzie holding Holly, then to Joseph and the others along the side of the building while Joseph suddenly has a pained look on his face like he's remembering something awful that he has a feeling has happened again, and urges the others to hurry up, then back to Polnareff. You hear a slow clapping and Polnareff slowly looks up while sweating as the guitar picks up speed.

"Polnareff..."

"It's been a while."

TO BE CONTINUED

Fixed your URL.

D-Man

Bringing back Roundabout for DIO's reveal would be such a nostalgia trip and I would go nuts if it happens.

David Pro. please don't let us down.

wwm0nkey

Apparently Richard Epcar did a dub screaming for the partb3 dub at the con I'm at. Didn't make it so I wasn't able to ask any questions :(

Tizoc

So long as they end on this next episode I will be happy. Getting chills just thinking about Koyasu saying that line.

Roundabout would be amazing though.

Can we all just a moment to appreciate this fine piece of art? Like dang this is among Araki's top 10 panels/spreads ever.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

"Polnareff..."

"It's been a while."

TO BE CONTINUED

Beautiful.

Squishy3

There's also one line from Suzy Q in the preview. So it's definitely this:

End of Vanilla Ice, switch over to Suzy Q, DIU's World chapter 1, maybe chapter 2 depending if no OP or ED. We got like 4 and 3/4 chapters this episode.

Hatty

I just watched the preview again. You hear his voice for one line, that's all. He's not shown at all. So it's really not that bad.

Yeah I'm not sure anyone would have noticed if it weren't mentioned in the anime thread
I only realized it because I recognized the line

Honest question: why do so many people seem to misspell Jotaro as "Jotaru?" It's not just people making fun of DTL, cuz I saw lots of people doing it even way before the P3 anime was a twinkle in David Productions' eye. Is it some sort of injoke that I'm not getting?

Hatty

Well people that think they're being purist then like the ones that use honorifics when speaking in English

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom