• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squishy3

I'm surprised that I've never skipped the OP/ED of Stardust part 2. They're just so good!
I really hope they have a segment in the last episode where everyone is saying goodbye and they play Last Train Home over that.
There's only one song that needs to be played. Pls shell out the money Warner.

hzCtnsa.png

Riposte

I expect an extended version of Last Train Home, which wouldn't be bad at all. But the Beatles reference would be pretty perfect.

Squishy3

It'll be fun seeing people's reactions to Polnareff's trip up the stairs and Dio's merry trip through the pedestrians of Egypt.

Astarte

I have a few friends that are pumped as fuck to see Kakyoin kick some serious ass.
I'm not telling them, but I'll have my popcorn ready.

Yonafunu

Guys, how about we don't post any screenshots and stuff in the other thread until the episode is up on Crunchyroll? Last week someone posted a screencap of DIO when the episode wasn't even on Crunchyroll yet. Let's just wait until it's officially up.

Guys, how about we don't post any screenshots and stuff in the other thread until the episode is up on Crunchyroll? Last week someone posted a screencap of DIO when the episode wasn't even on Crunchyroll yet. Let's just wait until it's officially up.

The only time I will ever post a picture on there is when kakyoin dies, and chances are I will photoshop stuff into his chest hole.

They cut out Waldo :(

That preview...well yeah it's not actually spoilery but you have to be blind to not see that it's a huge massive death flag for Kakyoin.

Now that I saw the episode, I didn't have a problem with the censorship, aside from no Waldo :mad:

Also, David Pro don't give a fuck with that preview

Omg in the next ep PV they make it look like Kakyoin will be the big hero who saves the day lollllllll

It can either be seen as that or as a huge death flag, though since we know the outcome it's hard not to see the later.

Depending on the angle of Kakyoin's hole I should be able to make it look like Iggy pierced him, or I can just place a It WAS ME DIO face inside the hole...

Ezalc

It can either be seen as that or as a huge death flag, though since we know the outcome it's hard not to see the later.

Depending on the angle of Kakyoin's hole I should be able to make it look like Iggy pierced him, or I can just place a It WAS ME DIO face inside the hole...

Both sound great, but I personally want to see the IT WAS ME DIO one more.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
David Pro is telegraphing The World's ability too much for my liking. The problem with time manipulating abilities is that it's so common in fiction that there are many familiar visual tells associated with time magic, and the show is using a lot of them like the clock motif and the sudden cuts.

Siegcram

David Pro is telegraphing The World's ability too much for my liking. The problem with time manipulating abilities is that it's so common in fiction that there are many familiar visual tells associated with time magic, and the show is using a lot of them like the clock motif and the sudden cuts.
Nobody in the anime ot got it so far. And honestly, it's pretty hard to judge how telegraphed something is if you know it beforehand ;P

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Yeah, well, I dunno.

I guess it's hard to imagine watching this without the benefit of experience but dam if it doesn't scream time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom