• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunar15

Speaking of Spongebob, someone once showed me this picture and it near about ruined Part 4 for me:

7fa.png

I can never unsee it. It's so true.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
has this been posted

331.jpg

c97.png

Speaking of Spongebob, someone once showed me this picture and it near about ruined Part 4 for me:

7fa.png

I can never unsee it. It's so true.

Ahahahahah! Holy shit this is so accurate!

This is literally Part 4 in a nutshell. Rohan is Squidward before Squidward was even a thing.

I dunno, at least Rohan draws well... right?

Pics_nao

These images are killing me lmao

How is Part 8? It's been a few months since I finished SBR now and that JoJo itch is starting to come back.

These images are killing me lmao

How is Part 8? It's been a few months since I finished SBR now and that JoJo itch is starting to come back.

It's in a odd place since the story really hasn't gone anywhere for the last 20 chapters. We have gotten some tidbits here and there but really no one has a clue where it's heading. Luckily the last chapter has given us some hope that the story will start moving forward once again.

The problem with Jojolion and its plot is that it's monthly. It feels like it's barely gone aywhere in literally years. Not to mention the times it skips a month for whatever reason.

Goes by page content though. The average monthly Jojo chapter is around 35 pages and you only get 3/4 chapters a volume. Average weekly Jojo volume had like 9 18~20 page chapters.

Astral

Damn I want that Cream hoodie.

I'm excited to see it, but I feel sorry for all of the anime only viewers who like Kakyion.

David Pro will send him off right.

After Stardust Crusaders, I just went into every part expecting all of my favorite characters to die. After Rohan blew up in Part 4 I thought "WELL THERE IT IS! FUCK!" Luckily time was rewound. I think people should just go into future parts expecting the worst when it comes to character. Literally no one is safe in Jojo.

I'm going to have fun Photoshopping things into Kakyoins hole tomorrow. Hopefully David Productions gives us a few different shots of it so I don't have to try to mess with perspective.

JayEH

The little fat kid with Harvest. I was bummed when he died. He didn't deserve that and his parents never found out what happened to him. :(

I was super pleased when I realized Part 4 went a lot better the 1,2 and 3. There was still a death and Reimi, but I liked it being a little better for the protagonists. Okuyasu coming back because he was too idiotic too accept death was great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom