• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Somax

Since part 4,5 and 6 are slightly longer than part 3, they are going to be 5 cours adaptation each, probably?
Part 7 is event longer, and is currently looming in a "MENACING" way from above my shelf.
More than 20 cours then?
And with half year breaks put inbetween, looks like the anime will surely not catch up with the manga for atleast a decade...

Squishy3

I think if DavidPro started focusing on JoJo with only 1-2 season breaks it would be completed a lot quicker. Remember that the break between Part 1/2 and Part 3 was almost as long as Part 3's airing schedule.
There was only a year between the end of Part 2 and the first episode of Part 3.

edit: oh, you're talking in terms of spring/summer/fall/winter seasons, i getcha. either way we won't have to wait that long for part 4 if it's already greenlit.

They were there a while ago the official anime twitter posted about it a while back.

Teased in a crunchyroll article

They denied when asked about it but you never knowwww

xwK7FOe.png

I shouldn't get my hopes up but aww yiss motha fuckin duwang

I don't know how to post it in the other thread but people getting angry about people saying Joseph didn't die spoils it more then the guy who guessed it.

Of course everyone probably knows I read the manga so if I said that it would be confirmation Joseph didn't die...

I don't know how to post it in the other thread but people getting angry about people saying Joseph didn't die spoils it more then the guy who guessed it.

Of course everyone probably knows I read the manga so if I said that it would be confirmation Joseph didn't die...

Just don't post in the other thread :p

Ezalc

He's like 70 and managed to get with a 20-30 year old woman. People are probably gonna be impressed, unless they like Suzie Q

No one likes Suzie Q

I like Suzie Q. She's blonde, a sweetheart, and the song she's named after is great. How dare you.

To die in Jojo you gotta get more than just a knife to the throat though. Usually you get turned into a donut.

It starts getting more ridiculous after Part 3 since every group has a built in healer (Josuke, Giorno, FF, the Zombie Horse) and they can pretty much take as much damage as Zoro from One Piece does in an average fight and shake it off

Ezalc

As far as Jojo wives go (and there's like 3?) she's probably at the bottom of the list is all I'm saying.

The hell? Suzie Q and Tomoko are the top two, coincidentally they are both of Joseph's waifus, best jojo with the best taste. Erina is third, and then there's the rest.

The hell? Suzie Q and Tomoko are the top two, coincidentally they are both of Joseph's waifus, best jojo with the best taste. Erina is third, and then there's the rest.

Suzie Q might as well be a background character with all the personality she has in Part 2, Smokey was a more interesting character. In Part 3 all she does is offend Japanese people and kneel on the floor next to Holly lol

Ezalc

Suzie Q might as well be a background character with all the personality she has in Part 2, Smokey was a more interesting character. In Part 3 all she does is offend Japanese people and kneel on the floor next to Holly lol

She's named after the best song, and it's not like Erina or Holly have any more personality than her. I had forgotten about Holly though, she's below Erina just because she's such a pushover to Jotaro.

So is there anything in the upcoming parts that we can think the anime might mess with?

Secret desire:

something more is done with Fugo

Giving a few shots of the Cat in Part 4 that becomes Stray Cat
Giving Koichi a real sendoff in Part 5
Making the Fugo thing better
Adding Coco Jambo on loop when they are in the turtle in Part 5

Squishy3

So is there anything in the upcoming parts that we can think the anime might mess with?

Secret desire:

something more is done with Fugo
It showing Jotaro picking up Dio's journal. Come on guys. We've gotten the Stand arrow and the picture taken already, that's all that's left in Part 3!

So, is part of Jorge Joestar translated? If so, who and where it's being translated? Ever since I saw the Kars spoiler I knew I had to read this.

There is an important question to answer before a part 4 anime starts...Should the OT subtitle be about Duwang, the unbreakable/not crash thing, or Josuke's underwear line?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom