• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Shigechi's death is super tragic, actually. Dude just wanted his sammich, but Kira had to go and want a quiet life.

Yup. Feel really bad for Shigechi. He is just an idiot, while he might be a jerk to Josuke and Okuyasu, that is just his greed. I'm sure his mom will be sad with his death.

D-Man

Shigechi was kind of a dick at first, but he was just a kid and he really didn't deserve what he got. His death was pretty brutal and I'm looking forward to seeing how David Pro would pull it off in a Part 4 anime.

jgminto

Shigechi was kind of a dick at first, but he was just a kid and he really didn't deserve what he got. His death was pretty brutal and I'm looking forward to seeing how David Pro would pull it off in a Part 4 anime.

I've got a preview.
vhAFJoc.png

Tizoc

I'm gonna have pizza while watching today's ep.
It's a shame DTL doesn't watch JoJo simulcast like most other peeps, but doesn't it air early in the morning for US and Canada?

Squishy3

Kira kills aren't very bloody, it looks like they blow up in dust, not censorship worthy imo.
I think the apartment kill would be censored, since I don't think he disintegrates the person, just blows their face off.

Edit: Not just the face, but it'd probably still be censored. There's definitely bits flying around.

I think the apartment kill would be censored, since I don't think he disintegrates the person, just blows their face off.

Edit: Not just the face, but it'd probably still be censored. There's definitely bits flying around.

But that has that epic Kira swag walk that I can't find a picture of

Ezalc

I love how fast Kakyoin was killed. No time for bullshit games. Also the fact that they don't outright state that Joseph is dead, I'm sure somebody will comment on that.

I love how fast Kakyoin was killed. No time for bullshit games. Also the fact that they don't outright state that Joseph is dead, I'm sure somebody will comment on that.

They don't but when he has his blood sucked his spirit leaves which might as well be the same thing so that'll be weird

Yonafunu

I love how Dio was just flying around all over the place

Also, you guys know there's one more 'spoiler' in the OP right? Now that everyone knows those stills refer to future scenes it's just a matter of time until someone notices the Jotaro one.
Might've been a good idea to wait one more week, but alas.

Ezalc

People are already guessing that the only way for Jotaro to defeat Dio would be for him to pull some new power out of his ass.

Siegcram

Yeah, I never thought of the Star Platinum timestop as an asspull. Partly because we're coming of the greatest asspull known to mankind in Part 2 and also because the Joestar connection and parallels between The World and SP are alluded to the entire time. And not exactly subtle.

Hatty

And it's not like Jotaro stopping time allows him to win instantly. He's still at a huge disadvantage and has to fight intelligently

Squishy3

I love how Dio was just flying around all over the place

Also, you guys know there's one more 'spoiler' in the OP right? Now that everyone knows those stills refer to future scenes it's just a matter of time until someone notices the Jotaro one.
Might've been a good idea to wait one more week, but alas.
I highly doubt anybody is going to notice the wiggle on their own.

Oh my Jojolion volumes I ordered from Japan came. 1~4 really high quality products, Japan gets the best shit. I'd buy all of them only only the first six are available on Amazon.

People are already guessing that the only way for Jotaro to defeat Dio would be for him to pull some new power out of his ass.

I find it funny how people seem to be accepting that there may be some kind of hidden shonen powerup without hesitation (when I see so many people acting like Star Platinum stopping time is an asspull), while arguing over whether The World makes sense and has a cooldown and range.

How I would want them to tease Part 4 at the end of Part 3 (which will never happen for various reasons). Credits finish rolling, your outside a house at night and the words 1982/83 and Morioh Japan appear. There is sensual music playing in the background, along with a female and male grunts/moans. After 5-7 seconds of these moans you hear Joseph Joestar scream out "Oh my God!", fades to black. 16 Years Later pops up on the screen and the scene changes to the camera behind Josuke. Someone says something insulting about his hair, he turns around pissed off, summons Crazy Diamond and punches the screen to end the episode.

JayEH

I think the best way is to just do the opening of the manga. Time jump. You see Jotaro in Morioh, he walks up to Koichi and says "Do you know the Higashikata family?". End scene.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I can't wait 10 years for Ringo, I need it now!

Haly

I need Pucci to activate Made in Heaven and accelerate us to the future where all existing JoJo is adapted and JoJolion is halfway to finishing.

Haly

Can't they hire some more people and get a B team going so they can adapt two parts at once???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom