• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astarte

tumblr_npj7nwsE2r1s60tdlo1_500.png

I love this.
Also, damn there goes my Diamond is not Duwang idea.

jgminto

I'm gonna re-sub Part 4 episodes with accurate Duwang subtitles if nobody else does. It'll be the first time Duwang subs aren't terrible.

Also if the OT is a Duwang reference it's JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable |OT| get a feeling so complicated

Crocodile

Nah, they would just up the pace a little bit

60 eps would absurd number to negotiate with TV station

They did it for Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. I figure it just matters if the property is popular enough to exert the type of pressure needed to secure 5 cours.

So is there anything in the upcoming parts that we can think the anime might mess with?

Secret desire:

something more is done with Fugo

Given the number of times DP could have made improvements on Part III instead of doing a literal adaption and didn't, I wouldn't hold out hope. Be aware I'm saying this as someone whose knowledge of Jojo beyond Part III is extremely patchy and incomplete.

Siegcram

There is an important question to answer before a part 4 anime starts...Should the OT subtitle be about Duwang, the unbreakable/not crash thing, or Josuke's underwear line?
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 4 Diamond is Unbreakable |OT| Suspicious Spaghetti and vomiting dice

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Ahahahaha, I just saw a summary of an upcoming Pokemon XY episode

As Ash continues his journey, he stops by hotel that's gone completely to ruin inside and feels rather weird. After recomposing himself, he spots a battlefield in the basement where a man named Mantell that uses Pokémon as gambling chips. And it seems Ash is getting dragged into a gambling battle as well...?

This is so D'Arby it hurts.

Given the number of times DP could have made improvements on Part III instead of doing a literal adaption and didn't, I wouldn't hold out hope. Be aware I'm saying this as someone whose knowledge of Jojo beyond Part III is extremely patchy and incomplete.

This is the studio that left in the improvised Kars leg guitar

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE

Astral

The OT will probably revert to something like Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable |OT| No manga spoilers would be GUREITO!

Riposte

Man, the Joseph fans are going to take Part 4 hard if they are thinking up ways for a comeback against Dio.

I always figured the reason Dio ultimately lost the way he did is because his body was healing faster than his stand and eventually The World just shattered after being beaten up enough. Is that right?

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I always figured the reason Dio ultimately lost the way he did is because his body was healing faster than his stand and eventually The World just shattered after being beaten up enough. Is that right?

Don't think so.

It was just because Jotaro was really mad. He's like the Hulk.

Oh and, the leg that Jotaro punches is the one that he kicked when he trapped Dio in Star Platinum: The World, which then Dio broke even further to blind Jotaro with his blood. So it was already structurally weak, or something.

I think a duwang thread title is great because its a super obscure reference no one will get besides us

My vote goes for JJBA Part 4 Diamond is Unbreakable TV |OT| What a beautiful duwang

And we might as well consider the fact that JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 4 Diamond is Unbreakable |OT| by itself is already really long

Man, the Joseph fans are going to take Part 4 hard if they are thinking up ways for a comeback against Dio.

Dio is actually alive up until just throw his body in some random wasteland to burn up in the sun. Also from what I remember Za Warudo has a lousy toughness stat.

Tizoc

Can we at least get 啊 on the thread title =X

BTW question regarding Part 6: Why did Emporio not want Jolene to meet her dad?

Tizoc

He means not wanting Jolyne to meet Jotaro.

Iirc it was because somehow he knew Pucci would set a trap there with the illusions thing that was never explained or used again.

Yeah see I'm reading the new fan translation of Part 6 and looking back at when I read the older fan translations...it's like Araki had ideas for how the early parts would go then hit a writer's block and neglected various stuff he used before (like Female Anasui).

If we ever get the anime adaptation of Part 6, they really should just drop the illusion thing, and then have Jotaro and Jolene try and leave the prison area they were in, get a preview glimpse of Whitesnake, then we get to the part where Jongalli arrives to kill them.

Squishy3

Yeah see I'm reading the new fan translation of Part 6 and looking back at when I read the older fan translations...it's like Araki had ideas for how the early parts would go then hit a writer's block and neglected various stuff he used before (like Female Anasui).

If we ever get the anime adaptation of Part 6, they really should just drop the illusion thing, and then have Jotaro and Jolene try and leave the prison area they were in, get a preview glimpse of Whitesnake, then we get to the part where Jongalli arrives to kill them.
They might "fix" Annasui by depicting him as a male when Jolyne first goes to Emporio's room, but I don't think they'd change the interview room scene.

Astarte

says anyone not familiar with a precise bad English translation.

Okay

How did everyone celebrate Araki's birthday? I ate a pink donut and I hope I gain his powers of immortality. I'm asian so that helps but there's something else that he has within his genes.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part 4 |OT| What The Fuck Did You Say About my Duwang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom