• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erigu

tumblr_nrv2m8MnsG1s2kojso1_400.png

Aha...
What is that from?

Erigu

It's later on when it shows a infograph of all the characters and their connections with each other. Him, Angelo and Toyohiro where on the side not connected just saying their fate (Book, A rock and stuck in a tower forever).
Ah, right. Still, his name isn't mentioned, in the original edition (it wasn't known at all until JoJo a-Go!Go! came along, which is why I wondered where that picture came from). Not sure if it was added by the translator or what...

Finally got around to reading the latest Jojolion.

These twins seem cool. One of their abilities is apparently transferring material from one hand to the other. The way he set Karera on fire so casually was nuts.

Tizoc

Just finished reading the finale of the Man in the Mirror arc in Part 5 manga.
That was some lame deus ex machina save lol.

Actually, I was missing Josuke after all that fights with Yasuho and Tsurugi.

Josuke Higashikata vs. Joshu Higashikata
Josuke Higashikata vs. Ojiro Sasame
Josuke Higashikata vs. Daiya Higashikata
Josuke Higashikata vs. Born This Way
Josuke Higashikata vs. Kyo Nijimura
Joshu Higashikata vs. The Three Thugs
Yasuho Hirose vs. Tsurugi Higashikata
Yasuho Hirose vs. Yotsuyu Yagiyama
Josuke Higashikata vs. Yotsuyu Yagiyama
Josuke Higashikata vs. Jobin Higashikata
Yasuho Hirose & Tsurugi Higashikata vs. Aisho Dainenjiyama

Now it's Josuke vs the two rock people. I think we need more of someone else. More Joshu maybe.

KarasuEXE

Josuke Higashikata vs. Joshu Higashikata
Josuke Higashikata vs. Ojiro Sasame
Josuke Higashikata vs. Daiya Higashikata
Josuke Higashikata vs. Born This Way
Josuke Higashikata vs. Kyo Nijimura
Joshu Higashikata vs. The Three Thugs
Yasuho Hirose vs. Tsurugi Higashikata
Yasuho Hirose vs. Yotsuyu Yagiyama
Josuke Higashikata vs. Yotsuyu Yagiyama
Josuke Higashikata vs. Jobin Higashikata
Yasuho Hirose & Tsurugi Higashikata vs. Aisho Dainenjiyama

Now it's Josuke vs the two rock people. I think we need more of someone else. More Joshu maybe.

Hmm, you're right. The monthly schedule probably confused my brain.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
As much as I love Jojolion you know what we need more of? Fights without Josuke.

As much as I love Jojolion we need more actual story. It's been 4 years and we're just now getting somewhere! Araki pls bug fights are fun but the story must be done

JayEH

I read purple haze feedback this week. Fun story. It definitely has gotten me to like Part 5 as a whole more. Of course Fugo gets A LOT more character development as opposed to the manga but even other members of the gang from 5 get more exposure. Also all of the stands were great. Highly recommend reading it.

By reading this you'll also understand Fugo's super attacks from ASB.

I read purple haze feedback this week. Fun story. It definitely has gotten me to like Part 5 as a whole more. Of course Fugo gets A LOT more character development as opposed to the manga but even other members of the gang from 5 get more exposure. Also all of the stands were great. Highly recommend reading it.

By reading this you'll also understand Fugo's super attacks from ASB.

I didn't really like Fugo then he became one of my favourites from part 5 after reading it.

Love his ASB win quotes too. "Giorno... Sorry."

JayEH

A purple haze feedback OVA would be awesome. Since 5 is so popular in Japan I imagine it at least has a chance to get an OVA.

Jorge Joestar OVA too please.

Akiller

A purple haze feedback OVA would be awesome. Since 5 is so popular in Japan I imagine it at least has a chance to get an OVA.

Jorge Joestar OVA too please.

I always hear part 5 is very popular in Japan, why that?
Pls come back Jay, miss you bro.

...I'll be honest, I didn't even notice season 1 of Stardust Crusaders was there too. I'm guessing it should be dubbed too on account of both part 1 and 2 being confirmed to be the dub.

JayEH

I'm probably going to buy an episode to see how it is. Probably the sunlight yellow overdrive episode. Need to know how that sounds in English.

D-Man

I bought the Caesar vs Wamuu episode just because I was curious to hear the English version of Caesar's death. Bryce Papenbrook's Italian accent is actually kinda funny, to be honest.

I bought the Caesar vs Wamuu episode just because I was curious to hear the English version of Caesar's death. Bryce Papenbrook's Italian accent is actually kinda funny, to be honest.

Goddamnit, who cast Bryce Papenbrook as Caesar? Dude's got like two different voices in his repertoir and neither of them are anywhere near appropriate for Sheeza :(

Sucks, cuz I think Ben Diskin is perfect for Joseph and hoped that the rest of BT's cast would have appropriate voices as well.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Yeah, his voice is just NOT suited for someone like Caesar after seeing him play characters in animes like Attack on Titan, Blue Exorcist, & such. He plays the typical(ish) teenage boy....which isn't something I'd really use to describe Caesar.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I have to say, Kars' dub seems decently good, and I got a good laugh how of how well they handled that guitar scene.

Oh god, now I want to know how Stroheim was dubbed.

Tizoc

ZA GRATEFULO DEADO!
VV1yh5w.jpg

This is among my fav. Stand designs, remember being awed by it when I first read Part 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom