• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

Refresh my memory, there's supposed to be a JoJo event happening soon is it this month or next?

Articalys

Today and yesterday there's an ASB thing, and in June iirc there's something with the VAs.
June is the live JOJOraDIO event with five VAs (plus Hiroaki "Tommy" Tominaga) in attendance.

Also, have more Skullgirls JoJo parody fanart.
tumblr_mmbay5jyDY1qgfprno1_1280.png

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Wow, didn't know Shrek became a meme. I keep seeing it being posted in /vp/ but didn't know it's an actual meme.

Somax

Just finished reading the first volume (5 chapters) of Jojolion.

WHAT
THE
FUCK.

Oh boy, I feel I'm in for a great ride again.
A pity the next one will be published in August :(

Mr.Ock

WHAT
THE
FUCK.

Man, I dread the moment I'll finish reading my Jojolion volume 1... I'll be soooo tempted to read the remaining scans! Currently on SBR 16... Oh well it had to end sooner or later :(

tumblr_mmrpriAdLJ1ru6r2ho1_500.jpg

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=35677409

Your daily reminder that Joseph Joestar shouldn't be trusted to be on planes at all.

WHAT
THE
FUCK.

Oooh man ;)

Although if I do have one criticism towards Jojolion is that it feels way too slow in these last two battles. Maybe it's because of finally being up to date with Jojo, but still.

Tizoc

tumblr_mmrpriAdLJ1ru6r2ho1_500.jpg

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=35677409

Your daily reminder that Joseph Joestar shouldn't be trusted to be on planes at all.

Oooh man ;)

Although if I do have one criticism towards Jojolion is that it feels way too slow in these last two battles. Maybe it's because of finally being up to date with Jojo, but still.

Speaking of which...am I the only one who would've LOVED to see Josef's crazy adventures in WW2?

Also when's the next JoJoLion chapter releasing?

Tizoc

Rohan and Cars huh? Neato, time to scratch some characters from my wishlist.
Any other characters mentioned?

Screw those two, they stealth announced a fucking customization mode in which you can alter the costumes (I assume from my very limited Japanese anyways) and also pose the characters.

Screw those two, they stealth announced a fucking customization mode in which you can alter the costumes (I assume from my very limited Japanese anyways) and also pose the characters.

I saw a post on tumblr mentioning you could change the words and SFX for poses, nothing about posing the actual characters though. Custom poses would be legit though, I hope it's a feature.

Jojolion 21 HUGE SPOILERS from portuguese scans

Josuke owns everyone. Josh Stand hasnt been named.
Now the best part, Johnny was assassinated in 1901 in Japan, there is a buhdda statue as a tribute.
Before that, after meeting Rina (his wife) she fell to a mysterious illness. To cure her, Johnny unsealed the saint corpse from Part 7 sealed in New York.

Jojolion 21 HUGE SPOILERS from portuguese scans

Josuke owns everyone. Josh Stand hasnt been named.
Now the best part, Johnny was assassinated in 1901 in Japan, there is a buhdda statue as a tribute.
Before that, after meeting Rina (his wife) she fell to a mysterious illness. To cure her, Johnny unsealed the saint corpse from Part 7 sealed in New York.
Johnny wasn't assassinated. It was an accident ! Indeed, he was doomed when he took the saint corpse (remember Love Train !). And he is probably the responsable of the Curse in JoJolion.
Great chapter, very sad too.

Card Boy

Banned
Heres a dumb question that has always been on my mind about Part 3.

Why doesn't Joesph
use the Ripple?, why is he an old geezer and not young looking like Straits (in part 2) due to the 'power of the ripple'?

laaame

Why doesn't Joesph
use the Ripple?, why is he an old geezer and not young looking like Straits (in part 2) due to the 'power of the ripple'?

Straits looks young because of the stone mask turned him into a vampire and reverted him to his youth. That was Strait's whole reason for using the mask since his ripple only slowed down the aging process.

End of Part 3 spoilers:
Though with that logic, Joseph was revived using Dio's blood which should mean Joseph has vampire blood and revert him. Minor plothole but I ignore it because Araki...

Leezard

Why doesn't Joesph

Joseph is skilled with the ripple, but he's not really as disciplined as Straits. He probably stopped using the ripple after Part 2.

Card Boy

Banned
Straits looks young because of the stone mask turned him into a vampire and reverted him to his youth. That was Strait's whole reason for using the mask since his ripple only slowed down the aging process.

I know Straights used the mask to revert his age. I'm just saying why doesn't Joseph look just as young as Straights was at age 75 the same way Lisa Lisa's age was preserved in her 20's at age 50.

Lirlond

Straits wanted to be young so probably used ripple regularly. Joseph didnt really care, and he was already quite youthful for his age.

fertygo

Joseph already look young for 70 year old, just slightly older looking than old strait because his epic beard IMO.
And he not a ripple hermit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom