• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatty

The blu Ray fixed DIO's face somewhat
TV
8BtO6AH.png

BD
GPy3PcU.jpg

TV
W5pO3kV.jpg

BD
tmdxr7i.jpg

TV
0OEoSof.jpg

BD
EgSG22u.jpg

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Man, would be amazing if Bandai did some kind of bundle of the game + the faceplate. Hell, I'd be fine if it was exclusive to Amazon again or their own store.

So apparently the season 1 DVDs are algo getting an official release here in Mexico but it's the same as the US release but with Spanish subtitles. Hopefully we get a (good) Latin American dub too in the relatively near future.

Ultra Jump comes out the 19th of every month I think so the translated chapters are like 3 days after that.
What he said.

For example, chapter 47 was rather short (probably because of Araki's involvement in Eyes of Heaven). The English TLed and typesetted chapter came out on the 21st of September. In dialogue-heavy chapters, that won't necessarily be the case. Kewl0210, the translator, usually gives a link to his raw translation at first if you're impatient (like me).

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
So the four Dio's are probably going to end up in Part 8 Morioh and fuse together due to the Wall Eyes, right? It seems like an obvious way to fit Gappy, and part 8 in general, into the game's story mode.

How many DIOs will they possibly shove in EOH? Will there be additional Diego/DIO/Dio characters available as DLC? Like, can I pay $2.99 to add the child/teenaged platinum-asshole version of Dio Brando from Phantom Blood to the game? Cause I would.

Man, I really dislike that such a massive spoiler character is in EOH. That reveal is one of my favorite JJBA moments ever.

Yeah. That was definitely one of the biggest "OH SHIT DID THAT JUST HAPPEN" moments in all of JJBA for me.

How many DIOs will they possibly shove in EOH? Will there be additional Diego/DIO/Dio characters available as DLC? Like, can I pay $2.99 to add the child/teenaged platinum-asshole version of Dio Brando from Phantom Blood to the game? Cause I would.

Kid Dio
Dio
Wang Chen holding Dio's head in a jar
DIO
DIO's finger bone
Green Baby
Kid Diego
Diego
ZA WARUDO Diego
Diego from that one world where the SBR race was over diamonds instead of Jesus
Game original god DIO aka DIOS
Game original mix of all of them made with the Jojolion wall eyes

D-Man

The World Over Heaven is such a cool Stand name. I can't wait to hear Heaven Attained DIO's lines. Koyasu probably had a field day voicing him.

The World Over Heaven is such a cool Stand name. I can't wait to hear Heaven Attained DIO's lines. Koyasu probably had a field day voicing him.

Koyasu gonna have field day voicing this whole game, i was orginaly against them reusing Koyasu for Diego but now i'm all for it

also this Dio is named "Ultimate Warrior DIO"

edit: i am wrong on the name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom