• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

Yo someone shop Josuke, Okuyasu, Rohan, Yukako & Koichi on the faces of the Persona 4 cast.
That's your Part 4 anime OT banner right there.
Will work on the OT starting tomorrow :3
Optional: Shigechi can be Teddy.

Expect the first 10 pages to be filled Duwang references, anime only watchers getting annoyed, which'll lead into "read the goddamn manga" discussions.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Holy crap, FINALLY. Now I just wonder how long it's going to be, considering it was a volume or two longer than Part 3.

D-Man

I'm really excited to see many things about Part 4 in animated form. Shigechi's death is gonna be brutal
ly censored in the TV version

I'M SO FUCKING EXCITED! People who know me on twitter should know that I totally predicted it (lol). Sheer Heart Attack is gonna be amazing.

(cross post)
HOWEVER, I have a feeling it's not gonna be David Pro this time if they're announcing it now.

Reasons:
1.) The usual JoJo anime director has been reported to be working on the Drifters adaptation.

2.) David Pro is probably focusing all of its resources on the MH:Stories anime seeing how it's such a small studio that gets a lot of outside help.

If we're expecting the Part 4 anime to start airing early next year, no fucking way it's David Pro.

Tizoc

I'm looking forward to seeing David Bowie comment about he won't go to a gym because he suspects its patrons of masturbating daily.

Question time:

Lots of people suspect David Pro won't be returning to the franchise. Who would you want as a replacement?
Madhouse would be cool with how they handled such a large series like Hunter x Hunter. Don't forget OPM. What I'm worried about is that it wouldn't feel the same. The visual sound effects, color changes, CG openings, etc. should be kept over.

DP has done such a perfect job that it's hard to imagine anyone else in the role. I wouldn't be unwilling to have someone else do it but they have big shoes to fill.

D-Man

I can't imagine animated JoJo without David Pro. If they really don't come back, whoever is animating Part 4 needs to have the same type of dedication to the series that David Pro had.

I wonder if without David Pro, would we still get future part cameos that weren't in the manga like the dolphin magazine or the bow and arrow in Dio's mansion. Shit, I still get giddy seeing Joseph's stand in Part 2's OP. It was little, but showed how passionate David was about the series.

I don't think David Pro made the OPs.

That's true, forgot about that. Did they totally plan out the OPs or did DP storyboarded/oversaw/whatever with the OPs?

Whatever the case, I just want the little details to come up here and there like in the past with whoever doing this anime.

Pappasman

That's true, forgot about that. Did they totally plan out the OPs or did DP storyboarded/oversaw/whatever with the OPs?

Whatever the case, I just want the little details to come up here and there like in the past with whoever doing this anime.
Ya me too. I was talking about this with my brother before part 4 was announced. I would be happy if they just made OPs and EDs for all the parts and just skipped the show haha.

Astarte

HeHUZwj.jpg
There's going to be so many fake spoilers regarding deaths that it's going to be hilarious

Also what a great JJL chapter

There's going to be so many fake spoilers regarding deaths that it's going to be hilarious

Also what a great JJL chapter

i can't wait to see bites the dust animated anime, only people are going to be really surprised

i also find it funny that i just started re reading Part 4 on Friday, i had really good timing

edit: Oh i'm a member now yay

Tizoc

OK so assuming Part 4 gets 48 eps. like Part 3, here's how I think they'll adapt the eps.

Season 1
2 Eps. will be Jotaro+Angelo
2 Eps. Nijimura Brothers
1 ep. will be Koichi's Stand
1ep. will be Surface Stand
2 eps. Yukako
1 ep. ITALIAN FOOD
2 or 3 eps. will be RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS
1 ep. for invisible baby
1 or 2 Eps. for Rohan
1 Ep. for RATT
1 Ep. for Reimi
1 or 2 eps. for Shigechi
1 or 2 eps. for killing off Shigechi
1 or 2 eps. for Cinderella stand
2 eps. for Sheer Heart Attack

Going with the above they can end with 20-24 eps. for Season 1

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
So I've been reading up JoJoLion

people joke on Iwata (bless his soul) about "Please understand", they should really read JoJoLion lol

Lunar15

There's so many moments I want animated.

Sphaghetti punch (literally all of Let's Go Eat Italian Food)
Motorcycle punch
Josuke burning down rohan's house
Barfing Dice
Everyone getting smaller after Koichi beats them

Just too many moments to count.

Also, does anyone know what the official translation of Jotaro's quip in Sheer Heart Attack is? The translation I read said "You're Fucked-a-Roni and Cheese, Buddy", and I'll always treasure that line.

Tizoc

Thanks guys, mind you I suck at photoshopping so if anyone can help with a few images/banners I'd appreciate it XP

EDIT: Oh yeah here's what I wrote for the synopsis, let me know what I should change to make it better :X

Synopsis
Kujo Jotaro defeated Dio Brando 10 years ago and ended the curse that had befallen his bloodline. It is now 1999, Jotaro arrives at Morioh Town located within Japan’s Prefecture M, City S. He is searching for a young man with a peculiar pompadore.
Higashikata Josuke is a highschool freshman about to start the new school year. Little does Josuke know that he is about to be enravled in a series of crazy escapes which test his mettle in this the 4th entry in JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom