• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just how big is Koyasu's paycheck for this game

Koyasu gonna have field day voicing this whole game, i was orginaly against them reusing Koyasu for Diego but now i'm all for it

also this Dio is named "Ultimate Warrior DIO"

Pretty sure I'm seeing the kanjis for "heaven" in his name

Kid Dio
Dio
Wang Chen holding Dio's head in a jar
DIO
DIO's finger bone
Green Baby
Kid Diego
Diego
ZA WARUDO Diego
Diego from that one world where the SBR race was over diamonds instead of Jesus
Game original god DIO aka DIOS
Game original mix of all of them made with the Jojolion wall eyes

They need to add them all. I will play as DIO's bone and destroy the competition.

Tizoc

Dio's in his heaven
All is right with ZA WARUDO

EDIT: OK I just saw the scan...
Heavenly Dio looks like Ultimate Warrior :V
White ZA WARUDO is hilarious doe

Koyasu must love voicing Dio so much that he must voice all of the Dios. DIO. I wonder how this new form is attained. DIO Wall Eyes fusion + Heaven process?

Speaking of Wall Eyes, JoJolion chapter is gonna be out in a few days. Get hype.

tumblr_nwc0vcKqNA1tb18n1o1_540.jpg

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh god, I just saw the scans/images of Dio #5. What makes this even better is the fact we got Dio #4 (Diego Ver. 2) not too long ago.

...............& then watch as he's secretly the villain in Part 8 or something.

Also crap, just realized, if we're on Part 7 characters being confirmed, where's Anasui? They confirmed every other ASB DLC character as being in the game, wonder why he wasn't announced.

...speaking of which, what're the chances we could see Baoh again as a guest character?

I'm not too butthurt over Anasui not being announced yet, but I'm starting to sweat bullets over Bruno still not being announced. Also mad over Hot Pants and F.F.

But F.F. is never included in anything. :(

D-Man

They're not done revealing characters, so I assume that we'll see Bruno, Anasui, and other characters relatively soon. We just gotta be patient with them.

javadoze

Oh god, I just saw the scans/images of Dio #5. What makes this even better is the fact we got Dio #4 (Diego Ver. 2) not too long ago.

...............& then watch as he's secretly the villain in Part 8 or something.

Also crap, just realized, if we're on Part 7 characters being confirmed, where's Anasui? They confirmed every other ASB DLC character as being in the game, wonder why he wasn't announced.

...speaking of which, what're the chances we could see Baoh again as a guest character?

Now we just need 31 more Dios so he can catch up to Kars.

Tizoc

Didn't they show some Part 4 characters before revealing Part 3 characters? As is we're short on Part 6 and 7 characters and heck not even Part 8 Characters were revealed :p

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh, Diavolo wasn't confirmed yet as well? Yeah, maybe they haven't finished revealing all the characters from previous parts. Just seemed like they were going in order, to which Josuke from Part 8 would've been confirmed next (despite being on the box art).

Tizoc

Watch as Doppio becomes a playable character lol.
Just give us Nero already damnit.
9e429fd7c5c8ebdb485af87ae84317cc.image.352x500.jpg

EDIT: oh my god
w8mLZlY.jpg

DAMNIT JAPAN GIVES US PART 4 AND 5 ANIME!

Erigu

Well, I guess it could also be seen as a reference to the novel that was subtitled "Over Heaven", since it was all about Dio's plans and perspective.

In the full God DIO magazine scan there seems to be some story screenshots, including
Oldseph and Speedwagon meeting Giorno and Narancia, Oldseph and Jotaro with Young Joseph and Ceasar, and Jolyne meeting D'Arby Elder

Hatty

It probably makes them merge with objects like Joshuu merged with the water
That was some stone ocean level of body horror though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom