• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, does anyone know what the official translation of Jotaro's quip in Sheer Heart Attack is? The translation I read said "You're Fucked-a-Roni and Cheese, Buddy", and I'll always treasure that line.

*Jotaro confronts Kira*

"Nice watch, too bad you won't be able to tell time after I break it."

"Your FACE that is"

*Jotaro punches Kira*

"Yare Yare, now that I look up close, that watch is a piece of crap. But don't worry, you won't be able to look at it after I break it."

"Your FACE that is"

Pappasman

I think Josuke being Joseph's son counts as a spoiler. I made sure my brother didn't know and his reaction was pretty good. I wouldn't spoil that for someone.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Aren't all of the heroes blood related anyway? Even the universe reset Johnny feels like Johnathan.

aechris

I am 100% down with All Star as the ending.

I also REALLY love this "opening:"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvi3TXTXbo0

It'd be great if the OP and ED reflect the pace and vibe of the story without restraint. There's a considerable difference between 1-3 and 4, and I think a lot of anime-only watchers are in for a bit of a surprise when this starts.

I am losing my shit over here, and I have been since yesterday morning. I'm SO HAPPY this has been confirmed!

yami4ct

*Jotaro confronts Kira*

"Nice watch, too bad you won't be able to tell time after I break it."

"Your FACE that is"

*Jotaro punches Kira*

"Yare Yare, now that I look up close, that watch is a piece of crap. But don't worry, you won't be able to look at it after I break it."

"Your FACE that is"

Man, Jotaro just gets so much more personality in Part 4 than he ever did in Part 3. I cannot wait to see all this stuff animated. Part 4 is just so much damn fun.

Boss Doggie

aaand I just caught up with Part 8

hmm that's kinda fucked up, I wonder if Nijimura and Joushuu are still alive

I'm SO excited for the punching Motorcycle re-construction over a baby scene to be animated. Oh also the rest of Part 4.

I recently blazed through the entire series in a couple of weeks and while I couldn't decide which part was my favourite while reading it, I think in hindsight Part 4 was my favourite, which makes me all the more excited for the anime.

The highway star battle will probably be one of the biggest hurdles that David (or whoever) will have to overcome. It's a fight of constant movement.

Highway Star is the best fight in the franchise, they gonna have to work

Also going to be funny to see the rush of AMVs for Highway Star with the song Highway Star in them

Squishy3

I just want to see people's reactions to shit like Okuyasu scratching off all his excess skin and an alien that's allergic to emergency sirens.

Also RPS Kid, and Kira's bathtime bonding. Can't forget ghost dad too!

Boss Doggie

According to the family tree, Kira is this universe's Jotaro

Oh right, Kira's parents. I forgot about Holly. I thought people were explicitly saying a Jotaro character.

You guys think Araki remembers that Jo2uke double Yasuho saw like a million chapters ago?

Could you refresh me? I sped through the whole chapters within two days but don't seem ot remember that.

Astral

Oh right, Kira's parents. I forgot about Holly. I thought people were explicitly saying a Jotaro character.

Could you refresh me? I sped through the whole chapters within two days but don't seem ot remember that.

I think it's some time after Yasuho visits Holly and Josuke meets Nijimura I think. Yasuho sees another Josuke in the distance.

Boss Doggie

I think it's some time after Yasuho visits Holly and Josuke meets Nijimura I think. Yasuho sees another Josuke in the distance.

Yeah I think it's the same Josuke who was fighting Nijimura.

And yeah it took me awhile until I realized that Nijimura is Jotaro lol

Tizoc

tumblr_nwrn5yFk3p1qem72lo1_1280.png

So the OT will have a small section describing the main cast.
Right now I plan on having
Josuke
Jotaro
Koichi
Okuyasu
Yukako
Rohan

I think that's enough without spoiling much, I'd just add a small comical excerpt describing them.
Although I kinda wanna use an image from Stephen King's Misery to describe Yukako, would that be TOO spoilery?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom