• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

So here's what images I'll use for each character in the Part 4 anime OT

Josuke
0PMCHfE.jpg

Jotaro
e666c64ca129ce45104de71ddaf106cb.jpg

Could someone provide a cleaner image of Clint Eastwood please?

Koichi
Currently thinking of using SSJ Teen Gohan

Okuyasu
Someone get me a good pic of Kuwabara please, my google fu is weak, I think this is the best I could find
159159-134741-kazuma-kuwabara.jpg

Yukako
b53aed947b74d888e57605593e4ee6ba.jpg

It's young Kathy Bates.
You know the actress from Stephen King's Misery

Kishibe Rohan
13c4474e7c63d3a2c3b48e41316e87cd1426667700_full.jpg

If anyone can find a pic of Araki dressed as Rohan I'd appreciate it.

Alt. I could always use this instead
CAmDKT7WUAAS492.png

Lunar15

I think one of the cooler parts of Part 4 is not knowing that a lot of the antagonists become allies. While that's hard to not spoil, I think people'd get more mileage out of the part if it wasn't pointed out to them.

Finally got some time to watch the anime. Caesar Zeppeli is the greatest Italian man since Christopher Columbus. My favorite character in anything ever. What a guy.

"You thought this was your land but it was I, Christopher Columbus!"

You monster! How many native Americans did you make slaves?!

"How many breads have you eaten in your life?"

Tizoc

I'll always love that Okuyasu's power is so overpowered but he's just too dumb to use it. What a fun character.

I like how he has $ and Yen symbols along with the words million and Billion on his school outfit but not a single Yen coin to his name.

D-Man

Okuyasu is definitely my favorite Part 4 character right next to Josuke. He's my favorite JoJo Bro by far.

Wataru Takagi did a great job voicing him in ASB and I really hope he comes back to voice him in the anime. Hell, I hope that most, if not all, of the Part 4 VAs for ASB an EoH come back for the anime. They were all pretty fantastic.

Squishy3

Okuyasu is definitely my favorite Part 4 character right next to Josuke. He's my favorite JoJo Bro by far.

Wataru Takagi did a great job voicing him in ASB and I really hope he comes back to voice him in the anime. Hell, I hope that most, if not all, of the Part 4 VAs for ASB an EoH come back for the anime. They were all pretty fantastic.
I'd think they all will. I mean, Sho Hayami voiced Vanilla Ice in the Capcom game, and they got him back for Vanilla Ice in Stardust Crusaders. (Yet didn't voice Vanilla Ice in ASB, but is voicing him in EoH) He also of course voices Pucci in ASB and EoH.

And with Kamiya being in literally everything in every season of anime of course he's going to be back for Rohan.

So the last wave of sub-characters have been announced (basically the characters in the background of stages like Guess in the Green Dolphin prison).

http://jojogame.bngames.net/event/event06.html

Why the fuck would they not include Hot Pants as a playable character? She was in a legit, canon team with Diego at the end of SBR. You'd think CC2 and Bamco would know that. I hate how Hot Pants gets shafted everywhere because she's a side character in SBR... It makes me sad just like her abrupt death in SBR.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Has every Part gotten a new character for the most part, save for 5 & 8? Then again, technically, Josuke from Part 8 hasn't been "confirmed" despite the fact he's on the cover & was obvious he was gonna be in from the get-go.

Actually, how close are we to everyone being revealed? We still don't have Diavolo & Anasui confirmed, being the final two characters from ASB not confirmed for EoH.

Erigu

Sho Hayami voiced Vanilla Ice in the Capcom game
When Vanilla Ice became playable, yes, but before that, he was voiced by Kishi Yūji (some of Kishi's lines even curiously remained in later versions).

[Hayami Shō] also of course voices Pucci in ASB and EoH.
Pucci is actually voiced by Nakata Jōji, in JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Eyes of Heaven. Probably Because their Vanilla Ice is now voiced by Hayami, like in the TV series.

D-Man

Actually, how close are we to everyone being revealed? We still don't have Diavolo & Anasui confirmed, being the final two characters from ASB not confirmed for EoH.

We're actually missing Bruno as well. Bruno, Diavolo, and Anasui are the only characters (besides Baoh) that we haven't seen from ASB in EoH just yet.

I'm guessing they'll reveal Bruno and Diavolo with a new Part 5 character (I'm hoping for Trish and/or Doppio). Anasui could probably be revealed alongside Foo Fighters.

We'll just have to wait and see.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I thought for Nijimura's stand to work, someone needs to flip open something?

Also Joushuu lacks combat experience.

The stone dude who sank works though. Would be hilarious.

Jaxec

Hello JoJoGAF. I'm new here and look forward to discussing JoJo related things with you all. Not sure if this has been mentioned here but I recently went back and watched all of Stardust Crusaders and something I thought was pretty cool caught my eye during DIO's World Part 2. During the sequence when Jotaro finds Joseph if you look really close at Jotaro's expression right as DIO uses Za Warudo he looks pissed off.

Here he is at one second.
mJqBDRP.png

But then if you look at his face again when time is about to restart his expression is different. He looks worried/horrified, as if he witnessed the whole thing.

Here he is at four seconds.
0RJT3Tx.png

I'm not sure if this was intentional or not but this helps reinforce that Jotaro could see what was happening during stopped time from when he learned about it from Joseph. This makes the following sequences flow better. Jotaro places the magnet on DIO and during the first time stop in their battle this prevents DIO from finishing Jotaro off while also letting him experience stopped time once more. Then by the next time stop Jotaro is able to move for an instant and pierce Za Warudo. And as the fight went on he learned to move better within the stopped time. I think this might have also been present in the manga. I'd have to go back and check. I just wanted to put this out there cause it makes me appreciate the fight between the two that much more.

Hello JoJoGAF. I'm new here and look forward to discussing JoJo related things with you all. Not sure if this has been mentioned here but I recently went back and watched all of Stardust Crusaders and something I thought was pretty cool caught my eye during DIO's World Part 2. During the sequence when Jotaro finds Joseph if you look really close at Jotaro's expression right as DIO uses Za Warudo he looks pissed off.

Here he is at one second.
mJqBDRP.png

But then if you look at his face again when time is about to restart his expression is different. He looks worried/horrified, as if he witnessed the whole thing.

Here he is at four seconds.
0RJT3Tx.png

I'm not sure if this was intentional or not but this helps reinforce that Jotaro could see what was happening during stopped time from when he learned about it from Joseph. This makes the following sequences flow better. Jotaro places the magnet on DIO and during the first time stop in their battle this prevents DIO from finishing Jotaro off while also letting him experience stopped time once more. Then by the next time stop Jotaro is able to move for an instant and pierce Za Warudo. And as the fight went on he learned to move better within the stopped time. I think this might have also been present in the manga. I'd have to go back and check. I just wanted to put this out there cause it makes me appreciate the fight between the two that much more.
And this is why David Pro should stay being the main JoJo studio, folks. Nice find.

D-Man

Did anybody get the english JoJonium release of Battle Tendency volume 1 today? My copy just arrived at my doorstep and I'm pretty pleased with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom