• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astral

We got some new preview images for the Part 4 anime:

tumblr_o48swi7fN81uk758zo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o48swi7fN81uk758zo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_o48swi7fN81uk758zo3_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o48swi7fN81uk758zo4_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o48swi7fN81uk758zo5_r1_1280.jpg

The colors on that first image yessss. That scene on that last image is gonna be great.

cntr

Banned
You know, thinking about it, Part 4 and 8 are the only parts where the characters are actually speaking Japanese throughout. Only the intro in Part 3 is in Japanese, Part 5 is in Italian, and everything else is in English.

araki really is a westaboo, wow

Lunar15

Part 6 takes place about 30 minutes away from where I live, and at one point they actually talk about my hometown. It's kind of surreal. I don't live in Port St. Lucie, but for it to be the setting of a japanese manga is the most wild and random thing ever. It's not at all an interesting or important city.

Fun fact: there's a restaurant in St. Lucie called Jojo's Wings. Coincidence, of course, but it always makes me laugh.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Thank god. Maybe this time, we'll get a Blu-Ray release. Anything that'll make us forget about the awful WB release.

Weiss

Banned
The powers on display in Steel Ball Run are friggin' weird. Araki even made the typical time stopping power strange with Ringo.

It's weird how the Stands don't really have any presence. Usually it's just the characters using powers.

mountain tim nooooooo

Ezalc

The powers on display in Steel Ball Run are friggin' weird. Araki even made the typical time stopping power strange with Ringo.

It's weird how the Stands don't really have any presence. Usually it's just the characters using powers.

mountain tim nooooooo

This one of the things I enjoy the most about part 7. The stands are tools which the characters use instead of them almost always being punch-ghosts.

JayEH

It's been too long since I've heard Jotaro's sexy voice.

Edit: what were those poster things at the end of the video? I want them.

All the PV versions are out now
via phone cam
. The animation looks great so far, and I love the colour palette choices during fight scenes. But lol, you can tell they had a little bit of an awkward time trying to "reinterpret" the scenes with Buffsuke and "17 year old" Jotaro :p

Squishy3

Including for streaming, too it seems. hope Crunchyroll still gets it though, watching via Viz is annoying. i wonder if it will be on Hulu like Viz did with OPM?
Worst case scenario it's just Daisuki/Hulu versus only CR.

I'd imagine they'd work out a deal with CR considering they've had everything else though.

And it wouldn't be necessarily a big hit to Viz since Crunchyroll isn't in the pay-per-episode market on stuff like Amazon Video, iTunes etc.

So I played and gotten most of the trophies in Jojo All Star Battle.. It's pretty solid. I wish the combat in that game was faster it feels very slow at some points and kinda a chore. Overall it's a beautiful game and I wish it was on PC.

I'm trying to unlock all the costumes in campaign mode.

Tizoc

i'M Kinda hoping Bamco gives in and releases Eys of Heaven on Steam, the game did what 50K otal in Japan? May have reached 100K at best by now.
On Steam and being a good port, it can easily do more than 100K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom