• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.

wwm0nkey

Great news because that will get it more attention, but I don't think I could ever deal with the dub. Deadly Queen, gtfo

What's weird is that iirc Copyright laws do not cover names, titles or phrases. So I really don't think they've ever needed to change it, but I also don't think they want to deal with the hassle

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Awesome to hear BD news, not to mention dub news on Parts 3 & 4.

So from what I understand, they're still trying to decide if they want to bother redubbing parts 1 & 2?

Neoxon

Awesome to hear BD news, not to mention dub news on Parts 3 & 4.

So from what I understand, they're still trying to decide if they want to bother redubbing parts 1 & 2?
Pretty much. They're considering it, but nothing's set in stone right now. If they don't redub Parts 1 & 2, they'll likely just re-release those dubs on Blu-Ray, & move forward with the Part 3 test dub cast.

Nairume

Banned
I think they can probably just stay with the existing dub for parts 1 and 2. It's not great, but it's not bad enough to really necessitate them going back and redoing it unless licensing issues from WB would make it more expensive than redoing it.

D-Man

Great to hear that the anime will get a BD release like it deserves. I'm not a fan of the dub, but I think it would be sort of a waste of time to re-dub Parts 1 and 2. It was bad, but not bad enough to re-dub the entire thing.

The body horror is going to some newfound extremes. Out of all the villainous people in JoJo, I think Damo is the first to outright torture and interrogate people.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Also why is he calling the delivery guy to go after them? I guess it didn't matter to him though since he was still delivering.

I guess Damo is the final villain since he pretty much mentioned characters that have been dealt with already, unless we get a "surprise!" soon.

jgminto

We've basically found out all of Gappy's backstory but that one guy he got a flash of in the first fight still hasn't appeared. I wonder if his design was changed.

man this has been a good week for Jojo, can't wait for the blu rays and the Jojonium edition for part 3

also joseph VA from part 3 (Unshō Ishizuka) is staying as joseph for part 4

VziH04Y.jpg

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Awwww yiss get ready for best senile JoJo

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
Recent Jojolion chapter was great. Felt pretty bad for Kira and Josefumi.

Damo's a psycho. This dude does not fucking play.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
besides SNES > N64 anyway

Oh yeah how come the girl wasn't injured when SHA was activated from her hair?

besides SNES > N64 anyway

Oh yeah how come the girl wasn't injured when SHA was activated from her hair?

Isn't sheer heart attack a small explosion that's only fatal when it's inside a person? The blast isn't enough to cause collateral damage, so if it was activated from her hair then it wasn't big enough to injure her.

Isn't sheer heart attack a small explosion that's only fatal when it's inside a person? The blast isn't enough to cause collateral damage, so if it was activated from her hair then it wasn't big enough to injure her.
But the boat exploded. I liked the chapter overall but the back up plan followed by the explosion still confuses me. Also, wasn't Killer Queen power exploding bubbles? Or are the Sheer Heart Attack considered bubbles now?

Jaxec

Just 4 days away. I keep rewatching the Josuke PV and I just lose it at the parts where Josuke gets mad about his hair and where Jotaro introduces himself to Josuke. There's just something about the latter that hypes me up. Also the music in the background goes perfectly with it.

Tizoc

Something about the proportions here feel off, but dat is some pimp hand
V1kGo3l.jpg

Also so much fabulous
0m03z5g.png

Just imagine GAF; we could have Part 4 anime conclude THIS year and then come Winter 2017; JOJO PART 5 AKA BRUBRU AND DTL'S FABULOUS ODYSSEY OF FRIENDSHIP

Jaxec

I wonder if at the end of the part IV anime we'll see anything hinting at Part V, something like Koichi landing in Italty? It'd be cool to see something like that. Also Giorno is gonna look amazing when he gets animated.

Edit: Damn the Hand looks amazing. It's such a shame we didn't get to see much more of it during part IV.

Ezalc

DTL's dream part will only get better when everybody starts dying, shame it's mostly towards the end. I guess he'll be happy Popo gets turtl'd after that Cherry boy hole shit happened in part 3.

FlowersisBritish

fleurs n'est pas britannique
Ah, as Part 4 came up I was wondering where I would go for all my JoJo spoilery hype. Though, honestly i just want Part 7 animated if only so i can see our lord and savior
President Valentine
again.

Weiss

Banned
So apparently Araki's original plan for Part 4 was that Kira would have sent Josuke back in time, and it would have been him who saved his younger self and inspired his hairstyle.

To that I say, screw that. I love the idea that Josuke is a dude so compassionate that the only thing that can drive him to seething, blind rage is having his tribute to the random stranger who saved him be insulted.

Semblance

So apparently Araki's original plan for Part 4 was that Kira would have sent Josuke back in time, and it would have been him who saved his younger self and inspired his hairstyle.

Where did you get this from

Reknoc

It's one of those theories to the identity of the stranger I've seen bandied around. That Josuke would get hit by Killer Queen and get sent back in time to rescue himself.

Might only be a theory rather than a discarded idea, though.

It's a theory. Though I've never heard of it being because of Kira because I don't see how that makes any sense.

Semblance

It's one of those theories to the identity of the stranger I've seen bandied around. That Josuke would get hit by Killer Queen and get sent back in time to rescue himself.

Might only be a theory rather than a discarded idea, though.

Of course it's a theory rather than a discarded idea.

so what damo memes are made by now?
Edit
Omg
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/062/406/c6c.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

Combover not shitty enough though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom