• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's an unsubstantiated rumor

We know for a fact there will be 13 BR/DVDs which mean 39 episodes. Now, that doesn't mean there can't be more later but it'd be weird for the show to air 39 eps and then 13 more in another season considering there's just no good stopping point there iirc.

Speaking of BRs, the first will include an OVA which apparently is a Thus Spoke Rohan Kishibe :0

Hatty

We know for a fact there will be 13 BR/DVDs which mean 39 episodes. Now, that doesn't mean there can't be more later but it'd be weird for the show to air 39 eps and then 13 more in another season considering there's just no good stopping point there iirc.

Speaking of BRs, the first will include an OVA which apparently is a Thus Spoke Rohan Kishibe :0

couldn't there be four episodes per Blu Ray making it a nice 52? Stardust Crusaders had 4 episodes each didn't it?

edit: Yes they did I'm betting on 52

Hatty

I mean if they feel they could fit everything into 39 episodes thats fine but part 4 has two volumes on part 3 so I'm not sure how the could make it nine episodes shorter. They must really want to get to that part 5

cntr

Banned
Episode 1 and 2 adapted like, 7ish chapters? Part 4 seems like it'd take less time in animated form, most of it being the guys shitting around

Hatty

I got this when going through the chapter list and I got 37 episodes by making every fight with six chapter or less into a single episode so I could see the 39 episode thing being true if they keep up the pace and condense an little

ep 3:Nijimura bros
ep 4:Nijimura bros part 2
ep 5:Echoes
ep 6:Surface
ep 7:Yukako Yamagishi is in love part 1
ep 8:Yukako Yamagishi is in love part 2
ep 9:Let’s eat italian food
ep 10:Red Hot Chili Peppers part 1
ep 11:Red Hot Chili Peppers part 2
ep 12: I picked up something dangerous
ep 13: Let's Go Hang Out at the Mangaka's House part 1
ep 14: Let's Go Hang Out at the Managua's House part 2
ep 15: Lets go hunting
ep 16: Rohan Kishibe’s Adventure
ep 17: Shigechi’s Harvest part 1
ep 18: Shigechi’s Harvest part 2
ep 19: Yoshikage Kira wants a quiet life/People of Morioh
ep 20: Yukako Yamagishi wants to be Cinderella
ep 21: Sheer heart attack part 1
ep 22: Sheer hear attack part 2
ep 23: Atom Heart Father/Yoshikage Kira's New Life
ep 24: Rock-Paper-Scissors Boy Is Coming
ep 25: I am an alien
ep 27: Highway star part 1
ep 28: Highway star part 2
ep 29: The Cat Who Loved Yoshikage Kira
ep 30: Let’s live on a tower
ep 31: The enigma boy
ep 32: My dad is not my dad/ cheap trick part 1
ep 33: Cheap trick part 2
ep 34: Another one bites the dust part 1
ep 35: Another one bites the dust part 2
ep 36: Crazy diamond is unbreakable part 1
ep 37: Crazy Diamond is unbreakable part 2

Tizoc

DTL HAS GRACED US WITH HIS PRESENCE AND INSIGHT!
Todays episode was starting off and well and good with Jousuke actually finally deciding to happily involve Koichi in his life by offering him a once in a life time opportunity to come to his house. He even looked incredibly happy about it.
CgGc-XwW8AIo7va.jpg

It seemed like it would be a perfect episode but then of course the writer once again proved for the third time in three seasons and this time at only episode three that he had to incorporate story elements that only bad writers would have. I give the anime countless chances and each time he just continues to stay the same. Surely the editor would have suggested to the writing team that you cant survive on writing bad anime?
Really? Koichi doesnt even have a stand or did anything to even have to go through this type of pain. I hope he actually gets healing he deserves and that we avoid another Kakyoin type of situation

Jaxec

DTL HAS GRACED US WITH HIS PRESENCE AND INSIGHT!

I hope the Sheer Heart Attack part 1 episode ends at
Koichi being pierced by Killer Queen in the same fashion as Kakyoin was by the World
. That cliffhanger would be amazing.

An OVA huh? Maybe Purple Haze Feedback will actually exist in some way

Man, he's gonna haaaate Yukako.

Oh man

Hatty

I hope they appreciate the true bromance of Jousuke and Okuyasu. Though maybe they'll latch onto the weird Rohan and Koichi pairing

Matsukaze

Where do you see them? I just rewatched the ED from today's episode and didn't see them at all.
At 22:56, if you look to the left of the screen, you see their shadows at the mouth of the alleyway. (Why they would have shadows, I don't know, but it's a nice touch).

Pappasman

Yukako Yamagishi is in Love is probably my favorite and most memorable arc in all of DIU. Every time I think of DIU the first images come to mind are of those chapters. Excited to see it in a couple weeks.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
My favorite part of DIU:

latest

Jumping ahead in time, but when (not if, when goddamnit) they do part 7. Are they going to have Fatty Valentine? Or is his first appearance just normal looking Valentine.

Matsukaze

funny how people are wondering about Jotaro/Tomoko, when Jotaro is already married in Part 4
I was wondering if DavidPro might drop a hint about his wife or Jolyne at some point. Something subtle enough that only the manga readers would recognize it for what it is.

Just a correction about the TSRK OVA. Each first press disc of each volume will have a ticket, and you ultimately send them all at the end to redeem the OVA. It's really dumb.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Jumping ahead in time, but when (not if, when goddamnit) they do part 7. Are they going to have Fatty Valentine? Or is his first appearance just normal looking Valentine.

Fatty Valentine swaps bodies with one of the normal, muscular Valentines after Lucy stabs him in the latter half of SBR, so they'll probably keep it that way in the anime version.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
yeah I thought it was implied he could do that kind of shit

hell maybe David Pro would show us that

So does Jotaro actually say "Star Platinum's The World" when he stops time? Because he should totally use "Stop, Platinum Time" instead.

He doesn't. I think maybe he does in part 6? Only place I remember it being named that is in a "Stand power" page.

Oh right, I forgot Lucy stabbed him. I misremembered it as Valentine switching bodies just because he could.

Doesn't he become thin as a result of absorbing all the corpse parts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom