• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.
God I forgot how totally bizarre Steel Ball Run is. You've got the most ludicrous, dimension breaking stands of the entire series.
You've got people riding across the US looking for the corpse parts of Jesus.
You've got the most confusing sequence of events where Johnny gets shot by 3 people at once.
You've got a 14 year old who gets pregnant with Jesus' head via immaculate conception by looking at His corpse.

Fandangox

My favorite part of SBR is when Johnny and Gyro become millionares and they have to get rid of the money

"how much is left"

"like 5 million"

"FUCK"

tumblr_inline_mnn1i8zSQV1qz4rgp.jpg

greatest jojo fancomic

This is too goddamn adorable

My favorite part of SBR is when Johnny and Gyro become millionares and they have to get rid of the money

"how much is left"

"like 5 million"

"FUCK"

"Okay Gyro lets buy this building to spend money"

"we just got rent from all the tenants, now we have 10 million"

"DOUBLE FUCK"

D-Man

For those who imported the game and are interested, Eyes of Heaven's trophy list now appears in English on PSN.

Yeah, I noticed it the other day when I was checking something in my trophy list. It surprised me. Good to know that I won't have to get them again when the English version comes out.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Well, it's been officially confirmed by Namco: Eyes of Heaven will be digital only in the US

Shame. I want to hold off for the inevitable sale since there's no physical version for GCU but my love for JoJo might make me cave...Hmm...

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Shame. I want to hold off for the inevitable sale since there's no physical version for GCU but my love for JoJo might make me cave...Hmm...
I feel the same say, considering how many times ASB has gone on sale. Considering I've got 4 other games this month, & Zero Time Dilemma comes out the same day, I might just hold off & wait for a sale, especially if it's $40 or more.

Grexeno

RHCP is definitely two episodes.

1st episode is the encounter in Josuke's house, then Okuyasu vs. RHCP. Ends at scene with Joseph on the boat.

2nd episode is the rest.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Red Hot Chili Pepper will definitely be two episodes
Invisible Baby will be one.
I imagine Rohan's house will be two.

I imagine the first three-parter will be Sheer Heart Attack.

Matsukaze

I originally figured RHCP would be 3 parts. I could see it being 2.

I'm just looking around for my shovel atm, because we're fast approaching Joseph's appearance and the salt will be knee-high in no time at all.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Jolyne is turning into a snail while also being attacked by Miami Dolphins running back Larry Csonka.

The weird thing isn't that she was turning into a snail, the weird thing was she only THOUGHT she was turning into a snail because of subliminal messaging.

Still doesn't explain while those snail-eating beetles showed up too...

I'm not the only one hoping that during this fight they also animate the "we interrupt this fight to show off this awesome guitar" page too am I

Maybe as the intro to next week or something

Lunar15

The end of Stone Ocean is basically just Araki throwing up his arms and saying "fuck it, even I don't know where this arc was supposed to go. Let's just go straight to bonkers town instead."

Lunar15

When I talk about the end of Stone Ocean, I really mean from Bohemian Rhapsody onward.

It's literally the most outrageous and nonsensical stuff I've ever read from that point on.

Lunar15

is that before or after heavy weather

Before. Bohemian Rhapsody is when they go to Orlando, and then Heavy Weather takes place in Orlando. Then you have all the gravity nonsense at the Kennedy Space Center.

Things that happen during this time period:

• Fictional characters come to life
  • "Where the fuck is Mickey"
  • Weather Report is sucked into Starry Night and is forced to shoot himself like Van Gogh
  • Araki's obsession with "Rods"
  • Jolyene hops in a hole in a hospital room and ends up on a plane about to crash
  • Heavy Fucking Weather - A stand that turns everyone into snails if they touch a rainbow except they don't actually turn into snails they just think they are because of the way light reflects off of water droplets.
  • Pucci summons the 1979 Dolphins Football Team to fight Jolyene
  • People start falling off of the planet as gravity shifts
  • Time accellerates
  • Jotaro has to slow down time just so everyone doesn't die instantly
  • Everyone gets in a space shuttle at one point
  • Emporio gets saved by dolphins
  • The entire universe resets
It's even more surreal because I live in Florida.

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
Before. Bohemian Rhapsody is when they go to Orlando, and then Heavy Weather takes place in Orlando. Then you have all the gravity nonsense at the Kennedy Space Center.

Things that happen during this time period:

• Fictional characters come to life
  • "Where the fuck is Mickey"
  • Weather Report is sucked into Starry Night and is forced to shoot himself like Van Gogh
  • Araki's obsession with "Rods"
  • Jolyene hops in a hole in a hospital room and ends up on a plane about to crash
  • Heavy Fucking Weather - A stand that turns everyone into snails if they touch a rainbow except they don't actually turn into snails they just think they are because of the way light reflects off of water droplets.
  • Pucci summons the 1979 Dolphins Football Team to fight Jolyene
  • People start falling off of the planet as gravity shifts
  • Time accellerates
  • Jotaro has to slow down time just so everyone doesn't die instantly
  • Everyone gets in a space shuttle at one point
  • Emporio gets saved by dolphins
  • The entire universe resets
It's even more surreal because I live in Florida.
To be fair, the likelihood of nonsensical things happening in Florida seems much higher than anywhere else in the world.

Grexeno

Meanwhile, in Italy:

Mista: "Hey Giorno."
Giorno: "Yes, Mista?"
Mista: "Daffy Duck is trying to kill us."
Giorno: "I see that, Mista."

Later:

Mista: "Hey Giorno."
Giorno: "Yes, Mista?"
Mista: "We're falling off the planet."
Giorno: "I see that, Mista."

Status