• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Eyes of Heaven is confirmed full $60 and no preload. Not surprising but still a little disappointing.
Bleh, totally waiting for a sale now. $30 is my limit for digital-only & that's really only for games I know I'm going to like (like Ace Attorney 5 & 6 and Rhythm Heaven Megamix).

Matsukaze

Stream was today? Totally spaced on that.

Been paying attention to Brexit results and I keep wondering "Would DIO vote Leave or Remain?"

David is having fun with their Morioh-cho radio guy. That Kira call-in would be kind of out of character but it's subtle enough that you wouldn't notice it.

Matsukaze

I was really pleased with today's episode, not just because of its overall quality but because both the call-in and the manuscript meeting were perfect.

DavidPro has done a great job foreshadowing Kira and it was nice to have a little Rohan teaser prior to his debut, same as they did with Yukako.

I thought I may shared my anticipation for the arrival of animated Rohan next week in the anime thread, but decided against it to save the surprise for the anime only viewers.

We are getting closer to seeing some of DIUs best moments being animated. Rohan punching a kid over a RPS game and getting conned by Josuke that results in his house getting burnt down.

Best character of Part 4 easily

I hope they don't go too nuts, just reading that made me feel nauseous
I'm wondering how bad Stray Cat ripping off that toe nail is going to be in animated form.

I thought I may shared my anticipation for the arrival of animated Rohan next week in the anime thread, but decided against it to save the surprise for the anime only viewers.

We are getting closer to seeing some of DIUs best moments being animated. Rohan punching a kid over a RPS game and getting conned by Josuke that results in his house getting burnt down.

Best character of Part 4 easily
"Rohan's grudge towards Josuke grew three sizes that day"

Squishy3

Not necessarily. The second cour of SC had an opening right away. Then again we had a break.
To be fair these are probably easier for the staff to churn out than waiting on Kamikaze Douga to make the CG openings. (Unless they are working on it) Wouldn't be surprised if we get the OP after Rohan creepily opens his door.

cntr

Banned
I've been following the Part 5 retranslation, and goddamn, it's almost painful to realize how many scenes rely on the characters and their personalities to be good when the original translation shat on that

Squishy3

keep in mind there's a possibility we might be able to get highway star considering warner was the us distributor

i wonder what people will say about highway star's debut just being feet that can move at 60 km/h

I'm just waiting for Kira to do fucking trigonometry mid-battle.

I really hope "like one of Joe Montana's touchdown passes" was an accurate translation.

Speaking of which, favorite random jojo analogies

OPPOSITE OF PORK IS SALMON. A PIG LIVES LAZILY BUT SALMON OPPOSES THE RIVER'S CURRENT AND CONQUERS IT.

It’s sure! That’s right, just as how if you drink a cola you will let loose a burp, that’s how sure it is!

Like an icicle up my ass!

Your Stand is like your asshole, you can't go around showing it off to people!

MAKE HER DOCILE LIKE A WINTER CATFISH

Funny Valentine's ENTIRE Napkin speech

and of course

Do you remember how many breads you've eaten in your life?

13528236_10153889845099633_4183656998983830757_o.jpg

Yeah, Bruno says it when Abbacchio uses Moody Blues to see what happened to Narancia.

Bruno's the best gangstar, I can't wait to see that and "you will never understand my feelings" animated in my lifetime.
He's my favorite so far. Oddly enough that I feel as such, because he was introduced as a weirdo whom licks people's sweat to taste their lies. He's also got one of the coolest stand powers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom