• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Let's go Hunting" had no part 1 next to it, so that arc is going to be plowed through. Thought for sure Jotaro's wilderness trivia would slow the episode down.

Articalys

I really hope they keep Rikiya Koyama for the role. Trying to think who would be a good second choice.

edit: Trying to think of Japanese anime voice actors for guys in their 30's isn't as easy as I thought it would be.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
I'm guessing we'll get an OP update once Kira is properly introduced.

3rd op is after the face change, I assume.

Hopefully the ED changes around then too. ED even though its updated is missing a lot of characters.

cntr

Banned
3rd op is after the face change, I assume.

Hopefully the ED changes around then too. ED even though its updated is missing a lot of characters.
I mean an OP change to show Kira's face, once he murders Shigechi.

I'm guessing ED change around then too

I just noticed the cardiac signal at the beginning could be a reference to Sheer Heart Attack.

Or the ambulance but I guess thats for OP 3 to throw out there.

Tizoc

Oh man...I keep forgetting that the Earth, Wind & Fire story is Season 3 material and not season 2.
Some will say it's filler but Josuke burning down Rohan's house is gonna turn people's opinions around about this encounter for sure.

Is Earth Wind and Fire only mentioned in a guide? Because I don't remember seeing that at all when I read part 4, and it was the good translation.

cntr

Banned
The guide doesn't say whether it's a stand or he's human, so that's the name of either his alien power, human stand, or alien stand.

Tizoc

Now that I think about the 3rd season of Part 4 is gonna have a lot of weird/crazy crap going on in them:
RPS Kid
The Alien
Highway Star
Stray Cat
Living in a Tower
Enigma
The boy discovered Kira's new identity
Cheap Trick

Repping the Jojo Naysh by naming all my Pokemon in GO after stands (original idea do not steal)

So far I've got:
Pidgeotto as Pet Shop
Bulbasaur as Echoes
Raticate as Bug-Eaten
Eggexute as Harvest
Bellsprout as Stray Cat
Pincir as The Hand (subject to change)
Venomoth as Superfly

Repping the Jojo Naysh by naming all my Pokemon in GO after stands (original idea do not steal)

So far I've got:
Pidgeotto as Pet Shop
Bulbasaur as Echoes
Raticate as Bug-Eaten
Eggexute as Harvest
Bellsprout as Stray Cat
Pincir as The Hand (subject to change)
Venomoth as Superfly

Name Blaziken Magician Red, and of course Dialga as ZA WARUDO.

Yonafunu

I haven't seen this last episode yet, but is Let's Go Hunting going to be one episode?. That means just two more weeks and it's Kira time!

oh yeah Shokugeki no Soma just got it's jojo reference animated

QgBzoCm.png
kR1An7t.png

"Let's go Hunting" had no part 1 next to it, so that arc is going to be plowed through. Thought for sure Jotaro's wilderness trivia would slow the episode down.

Speaking of which Jotaro has been sidelined since the Chili Pepper arc. I don't even think we've seen him use his stand since the first episode.

Squishy3

Man I just can't fucking wait for the tailor shop encounter. It's probably one of my favorite set of chapters in JoJo's.

You get the octuple whammy of

"YEAH! WE FOUND HIM

...oh shit jotaro's practically dead.

you go koichi you showed that sheer heart attack who the boss is!

oh shit the stove broke, koichi's fucked now

SPECIAL MOVE 3 FREEZE FUCK YEAH

kira's amazing journey back to the tailor

yeah we caught him!

oh shit he's getting away

he got away and now we're back to zero"

Man I just can't fucking wait for the tailor shop encounter. It's probably one of my favorite set of chapters in JoJo's.

You get the octuple whammy of

"YEAH! WE FOUND HIM

...oh shit jotaro's practically dead.

you go koichi you showed that sheer heart attack who the boss is!

oh shit the stove broke, koichi's fucked now

SPECIAL MOVE 3 FREEZE FUCK YEAH

kira's amazing journey back to the tailor

yeah we caught him!

oh shit he's getting away

he got away and now we're back to zero"

And Koichi gets punched through the gut Kakyoin style, but nah man he good Crazy D gonna fix him right up

D-Man

I'm super excited to see Shigechi's death and Sheer Heart Attack animated. I listened to Kira's ASB theme while reading those chapters and it really added to the whole chaotic atmosphere the story had at those two points.

Speaking of Kira, I wonder how David will handle the "Kira's new life" chapter. A single brief but important chapter but not long enough to fill out a full episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom