• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Jolyne's mother was actually a character introduced in Part 4---Shizuka Joestar. She grew up and Jotaro fell in love with her despite technically being his adopted aunt, so she was actually present during the entire plot of Stone Ocean but you couldn't see her because Achtung Baby made her invisible.

Leezard

Jolyne's mother was actually a character introduced in Part 4---Shizuka Joestar. She grew up and Jotaro fell in love with her despite technically being his adopted aunt, so she was actually present during the entire plot of Stone Ocean but you couldn't see her because Achtung Baby made her invisible.

I know you're not serious, but...
Also I know it's because Araki just hadn't written it out yet so she didn't "exist" when writing DiU, but it's still kinda sad to think that Jolyne is like 4 years old during DiU and Jotaro is off hunting Stand users with his uncle Josuke and working on his thesis instead of being with her :(

cntr

Banned
I still can't get over the fact that Part 7 is literally the story of two cowboys who find Jesus using their balls.

Wait did Jotaro already have a kid by that point?

Yeah, Jolyne was born in 1993. DiU took place 1999.

tumblr_obk1i9JHh71qhhv13o1_1280.png

tumblr_obk1i9JHh71qhhv13o2_1280.png

Yeah these two panels kinda make me look at DiU Jotaro a little differently

Astral

tumblr_obk1i9JHh71qhhv13o1_1280.png

tumblr_obk1i9JHh71qhhv13o2_1280.png

Yeah these two panels kinda make me look at DiU Jotaro a little differently

Goddamn. So Jolyne could be having this fever at this very moment in the DiU anime and Jotaro can't be bothered to go check on her. Or maybe it's later on when he's too busy getting blown up by Kira.

Ezalc

Goddamn. So Jolyne could be having this fever at this very moment in the DiU anime and Jotaro can't be bothered to go check on her. Or maybe it's later on when he's too busy getting blown up by Kira.

Nah in DiU she's around 4 I believe.

Astral

I wonder which Jojo can really fuck. I imagine Joseph's pipe game is fierce seeing as he made some college girl fall for him so quickly. Jotaro looks like the type that just lies there. Jonathan probably gentle as fuck. Johnny looks like he finishes too quickly.

I wonder which Jojo can really fuck. I imagine Joseph's pipe game is fierce seeing as he made some college girl fall for him so quickly. Jotaro looks like the type that just lies there. Jonathan probably gentle as fuck. Johnny looks like he finishes too quickly.
I also imagine Jonathan to be rather conservative. No English gentleman would ever do doggy. Now that I think about it Dio would probably bring the heat while looking at himself in the mirror like Patrick Bateman. Kira seems to be the type that likes hand jobs.

Johnathan was from the late 1800s Britain, pretty sure holding hands while procreating was considered some kinky ass fetish in that time. Shit I'm worried how he didn't crush Erina with his beefy arms.

And speaking of Joestars, just what did Joseph do to lay a college girl when he was old af? You think he was like "shit if my daughter can get some asian ass so can I" and then Josuke came into being, that's a hell of a story if you ask me.

Astral

Johnathan was from the late 1800s Britain, pretty sure holding hands while procreating was considered some kinky ass fetish in that time. Shit I'm worried how he didn't crush Erina with his beefy arms.

And speaking of Joestars, just what did Joseph do to lay a college girl when he was old af? You think he was like "shit if my daughter can get some asian ass so can I" and then Josuke came into being, that's a hell of a story if you ask me.

Maybe Tomoko likes older guys and Joseph is swole as fuck. He's also a pretty nice guy so maybe he helped her out with something, noticed she was attracted to him, and then just went for it like the dirty old man he is.

Maybe Tomoko likes older guys and Joseph is swole as fuck. He's also a pretty nice guy so maybe he helped her out with something, noticed she was attracted to him, and then just went for it like the dirty old man he is.
Yes he helped her, with his vibrating mechanical hand...

Thud

Well Jolyne knows her way with balls and she's probably into fisting.

Also Josefumi has enough in store down there and his stand can do some H stuff as well.

Probably not the answer you're looking for.

There's also Dio who probably did some girls in Jonathan's body, which is closer to a corpse.

Nottle

Its sort of easy to imagine the characters using their standpowers.... disturbing stuff.
Joseph is going to use the ripple because its going to conduct well. Probably some S and M stuff with Hermit Purple.
Jotaro is going to do weird time stop stuff or just shout and walk away.
Josuke will go at it because he can just repair any damage done down there. DORA DORA DORA, now you are like a virgin.
Girono... uhh will make the sex just never have any foul consequences. Then he'll give you the real Golden Experience.
Jolyne can fit anywhere, ball's deep.

Johnny will have to use the spin to stay on top. No shortcuts. Then his partner will enter the true man's world.
Gappy will add or subtract the friction.

Astral

Its sort of easy to imagine the characters using their standpowers.... disturbing stuff.
Joseph is going to use the ripple because its going to conduct well. Probably some S and M stuff with Hermit Purple.
Jotaro is going to do weird time stop stuff or just shout and walk away.
Josuke will go at it because he can just repair any damage done down there. DORA DORA DORA, now you are like a virgin.
Girono... uhh will make the sex just never have any foul consequences. Then he'll give you the real Golden Experience.
Jolyne can fit anywhere, ball's deep.

Johnny will have to use the spin to stay on top. No shortcuts. Then his partner will enter the true man's world.
Gappy will add or subtract the friction.

Holy shit Josefumi would never need lube ever.

cntr

Banned
Nah, Josefumi's Soft 'n Wet had Crazy Diamond powers, you're thinking about Gappy's Soft 'n Wet.

soft and wet ha haaaa

I just want a flashback to a six year old Jolyne with a fever and wondering what could be so important that Jotaro doesn't check up on her and then it cuts to Jotaro getting blown up by Sheer Heart Attack and wondering how Jolyne is doing.

Nottle

I just want a flashback to a six year old Jolyne with a fever and wondering what could be so important that Jotaro doesn't check up on her and then it cuts to Jotaro getting blown up by Sheer Heart Attack and wondering how Jolyne is doing.
I wonder if Jotaro's wife knew anything about his powers? Did Holly or Josuke's mom ever know about theirs?

Why couldn' Jotaro's wifet be a decent parent for her?

cntr

Banned
Daddy issues are a huge part of Jojo.

George was excessively strict with Jonathan
Dario was a shithead to Dio
Caesar's dad walked out on him
Jotaro's dad was permanently gone on tour
Joseph accidentally left Josuke alone
Kosaku was a shitty husband and dad and created all of Hayato's problems
Giorno's step-father was a abusive asshole
Narancia's father was neglectful
Buccelatti's father caused him to join the mafia
Trish's dad was the main villain
Jotaro was a terrible dad to Jolyne
Gyro's dad was a good role model, but his disagreements with Gyro is his Gyro's driving motivation
Diego's dad abandoned his mother for being born
Johnny's dad was a terrible asshole who told Johnny that he should've died instead of his brother
and Tsurugi's character arc is about how his dad is secretly a terrible person

On the flip side

Jonathan's mom died
DIO's mom was at least nice enough to him that he had some fondness for her
Joseph had Erina, who raised him well enough, but Lisa Lisa left after being wrongly accused of murder
Jotaro is a big momma's boy
Josuke's mom is good to him
Giorno's mom was an asshole
Jolyne got along with her mom
I don't remember anything about Johnny and Gyro's moms
Josefumi's mom sucked, but Kira's was alright

cntr

Banned
Johnny's mom died like Jonathan's did, I think. Gyro's mom was just a normal mom.

Diego was raised by his mom, and apparently was the reason he turned out like Diego rather than Dio.

Nottle

? She and Jolyne seemed close.

The only thing I remember about Jotaro's wife is that she was in the picture in that locket. Did they ever show her outside of that? I read it earlier this year and have no recollection of her other than maybe she was there to pick Jolyne up from the police station flashback and Jolyne's like "WHAT, DAD COULDN'T make it?"

Matsukaze

Daddy issues are a huge part of Jojo.

George was excessively strict with Jonathan
Dario was a shithead to Dio
Caesar's dad walked out on him
Jotaro's dad was permanently gone on tour
Joseph accidentally left Josuke alone
Kosaku was a shitty husband and dad and created all of Hayato's problems
Giorno's step-father was a abusive asshole
Narancia's father was neglectful
Buccelatti's father caused him to join the mafia
Trish's dad was the main villain
Jotaro was a terrible dad to Jolyne
Gyro's dad was a good role model, but his disagreements with Gyro is his Gyro's driving motivation
Diego's dad abandoned his mother for being born
Johnny's dad was a terrible asshole who told Johnny that he should've died instead of his brother
and Tsurugi's character arc is about how his dad is secretly a terrible person
Also: Okuyasu's and Keicho's dad was a prick who sold his soul for wealth and influence (although to his credit there was that redemptive, touching photo moment in the attic).

The only thing I remember about Jotaro's wife is that she was in the picture in that locket. Did they ever show her outside of that? I read it earlier this year and have no recollection of her other than maybe she was there to pick Jolyne up from the police station flashback and Jolyne's like "WHAT, DAD COULDN'T make it?"

Some hints

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom