• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
lol. Glad I posted here then.

Yeah now that I know that I might read over certain volumes again, like the one with White Album fight.

The white album fight has some notoriously bad mistranslations. Like remember how Ghiaccio starts screaming about how people should speak French? He's actually talking about Death in Venice and how everyone should call it Death in Venezia (the Italian name for the city) instead.

cntr

Banned
tumblr_ob57jsgTL31voenmyo1_1280.gif
muda

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Assuming that Sheer Heart Attack is going to be two parts since the latest episode already started that arc, Atom Heart Father will be one part, does this mean Episode 100 will be RPS Kid?

The ASB soundtrack is so much better than Eyes of Heaven's it's not even funny (Kira's totally not Killer Queen song is funny in EoH though)

Also it's insane that Kira was originally DLC in All Star Battle.

Matsukaze

Kosaku Kira's ASB theme is one of, if not the, best in the game.

Also, while I was out driving tonight, Sheer Heart Attack came on the radio, and then like four minutes after that, Let's Dance by David Bowie came on. It's a sign.

ASB's got one of my favourite soundtracks in gaming, but god DAMN if EoH doesn't have some stellar tracks.

Hermes' ASB theme was awesome but somehow her EoH one is even better.

And I'd be remiss not to mention Joshuu's theme, which is inexplicably about one million times more awesome than a twerp like him deserves.

Cross dimensional quoting from the animu thread:

The gesture is just trigger symbolism.

In the manga, Killer queen's finger has a little red button on the spot where it's pressed.

But if it's just symbolism, why did Echoes gravity surging his hand at the end stop him from detonating a bomb?

Astral

So I know Tonio and Hazamada don't appear ever again until the very end but does Yukako do anything else? I don't remember.

Astral

That's a shame because I like Yukiko. It would've been cool to watch her team up with Koichi against someone. Luckily in the very next part, Trish has her own battle and even participates in the final one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom