• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would personally read Vento Aureo first just because Stone Ocean has some really really wacky stands and a certain twist plays on expectations formed from part 5

But it's fine to read them out of order since part 5 is pretty standalone

Well, it makes sense she wouldn't exist if Pucci never met Dio, got White Snake, threw a random Stand disc into the ocean and entrusted her to guard his disc collection.

Well what I mean is "everyone lived to fight Pucci at the space center for the C-Moon fight except FF" not that

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
339.png

Debirudog

Man, Part 6 has great characters but I didn't know what the fuck was going on through out the panels and half the stands. Araki got uber crazy.

Hypron

The issue when you don't know anything about music is that when you see a thread like this:

1472499536-capture.png

You think of this:

d00.png

Before then going "oh that's right, it's a band of course"...

Part 7 is my favorite part, though if Jojolion wraps up well it may well dethrone it.

Also hell yes to D4C being the best stand.

Yeah, if Araki manages to wrap Jojolion in a satisfying manner it has a chance to be something special.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
To this day I'm confused how DIO managed to go around the world, bearing children, and meeting up with gay priest, all prior to Part 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom