• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fandangox

If this were real though it'd be the best worst one liner in jojo

Ukm2MeC.png

Really? I always thought it looked cool.

latest
I just think compared to some of the newer ones I've seen. It's not Killer Queen or D4C tier, but I do like how it matches Kakyoin's school uniform. I guess I just like some of the ones that look like things you really do not want to be fucking with. Plus HG is a bit weird looking in that game screenshot.

Time for favorite looking stands from each part

Star Platinum
Hierophant Green
The Fool
Cream
The World
Hanged Man
Justice
Death 13
Horus

Crazy Diamond
The Hand
Echoes
Killer Queen
Highway Star
Enigma

Gold Experience and Requiem
Sticky Fingers
Moody Blues
Purple Haze
Spice Girl
King Crimson
Black Sabbath
The Grateful Dead

Stone Free
Diver Down
Whitesnake, C-Moon, and Made in Heaven

Tusk Act 3
D4C
In a Silent Way
Mandom
20th Century Boy

Soft and Wet
Paisley Park
King Nothing
Vitamin C

Tbh I've always felt like Planet Waves was a really underappreciated Stand. Great power, cool design and godlike stats (seriously, on paper this thing is on par with Star Platinum); too bad Westwood was one of the less-interesting adversaries in Part 6.

I like to think of it as Jotaro being so close to Dio, who was the progenitor of the Stand powers for the JoJo line, strengthened Star Platinum/Jotaro while they were in proximity of each other. And once Dio died, Jotaro lost some of that.

cntr

Banned
When Stand users truly believe in their burning spirit and the battle they're fighting, they start flying. See: RPS Kid.

Planet Waves/Survivor is going to be fucking legendary in the anime version of SO.

I think one of my favorite Araki things that no one ever talks about is how he draws anyone repeatedly firing a handgun.

I can't find a panel to show it, but you guys know what I'm talking about, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom