• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.

cntr

Banned
Yeah, King Crimson's ability is directly tied to fate, and Diavolo's belief in fate and destiny is what causes the arrow to reject him and not allow him to go Requiem. It ties into Kira, who was rewarded by the arrow for his determination to remain in Morioh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMsGTEuCQCU

bdf.png

Squishy3

man i fucking forgot that valentine has the american flag scarred on his back like lucci has the world government symbol scarred on his back

extremely underrated character trait

cntr

Banned
you know, the only reason Giorno is half-Japanese was so Araki could be misleading and imply Giorno was Jotaro's son, not Dio's

cntr

Banned
He probably didn't care. Passione's structure was really weird either way. In fact, Giorno could easily use that as an excuse for why he was "hiding" as the boss.

I've always thought Dio was half-Italian, though.

Astral

I just left the gym and it left me wondering how much Jotaro benched in Part 3, 4, and 6. It definitely decreased over time once he discovered his love of dolphins.

cntr

Banned
Nah, it's just the artstyle, he still looks the same in-universe.

reminder that Gappy canonically looks exactly the same as Part 3 Jotaro

Nottle

Bring back the swole
I sort of wish he would have diverse set of body types. The video games do it well where we have the swole of part 1-3, the lean but muscular part 4, the lean and thin part 5

Part 3 and 4 are still is the best in my mind when it comes to body types, part 4 especially because it goes cartoony with a lot of characters and they sort of dress like real people.

Unswole part 3 characters are a crime but I think Johnny and Gappy look great skinny and sort of sickly looking.

Numb

I sort of wish he would have diverse set of body types. The video games do it well where we have the swole of part 1-3, the lean but muscular part 4, the lean and thin part 5

Part 3 and 4 are still is the best in my mind when it comes to body types, part 4 especially because it goes cartoony with a lot of characters and they sort of dress like real people.

Unswole part 3 characters are a crime but I think Johnny and Gappy look great skinny and sort of sickly looking.
Indeed indeed
Maybe part 9 JoJo will be packing some guns
All these weak Jojos without the fisticuffs depending on just stands
Time to lift again and oraora with their own damn hands
Have you caught up with part 8? Gappy and other characters get into to hand to hand combat from time to time. Like one character oraoras a guy's head by repeatedly kicking him, without using his Stand.
Really?cool cool
No I haven't caught up much
Patient and can wait for them to pile
Thx Berserk!

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Indeed indeed
Maybe part 9 JoJo will be packing some guns
All these weak Jojos without the fisticuffs depending on just stands
Time to lift again and oraora with their own damn hands

Have you caught up with part 8? Gappy and other characters get into to hand to hand combat from time to time. Like one character oraoras a guy's head by repeatedly kicking him, without using his Stand.

Astral

I think Part 5 had a good mix outside of the main cast. Diavolo is pretty swole and so is Nero and maybe that guy that Narancia first fought.

cntr

Banned
Trying to compile a local playlist of all the Stand references in the series makes me appreciate how much fucking music Araki listens to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom