• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezalc

Trying to compile a local playlist of all the Stand references in the series makes me appreciate how much fucking music Araki listens to

I found out about a lot of songs and bands thanks to Jojo. Still can't like sex pistols though, the stand is cool, the band sucks.

During the eyes of heaven lp I'm watching, my main thought is why doesn't someone stab Jonathan with the arrow immediately? Giorno is just carrying one around the whole time.

I was taking a shower this morning and started thinking about stands. If a person is born with a stand is the stand already fully matured or is it something that grows up along with you?

I was taking a shower this morning and started thinking about stands. If a person is born with a stand is the stand already fully matured or is it something that grows up along with you?

Grows up with you. Remember Baby Silver Chariot?

xZtSfgV.jpg

~Jojo babieesss. Making all your dreams come trueeee ~

KingDirk

During the Alessi fight Silver Chariot de-aged alongside Polnareff but de-aged Jotaro was sans stand.

EDIT: Beaten. Thanks for sparing an ora rush at least.

Nottle

I think Part 5 had a good mix outside of the main cast. Diavolo is pretty swole and so is Nero and maybe that guy that Narancia first fought.
Part 5 is the part I look at and say outside of like the Old Janitor, PolPol, Cioccolota and Pesci everyone is the same! The way to differentiate between people is their hair and clothes which is a manga trope I hate.

Part 6 also had this problem.

KingDirk

So in the new Pokémon there is a new regional variant on the Rattata line where the Rattata is a bandit in service of a fat mob boss Raticate and now I am torn between naming my guy Bug Eaten or Polpo. (Who am I kidding I am naming it Polpo)

There's a chibi Jotaro fan doujin that I can't post because I'm pretty sure it's a no-no to link to its hosting website, but it's on the Jojo reddit and it is adorable.

Grows up with you. Remember Baby Silver Chariot?

~Jojo babieesss. Making all your dreams come trueeee ~

Kakyoin is also shown as a child with a child sized Hierophant Green in a flashback, in the anime at least.

Debirudog

Makes me wonder if Shizuka Joestar (the invisible baby) would have developed an offensive punch ghost.

So much potential with the character.

I remember seeing some ace fan art on teenage Shizuka.

Ahhhh it would have been neat to see a team up between Josuke, Jolyne and Shizuka.

Genryu

Banned
So I finally started reading through Jojolion, and now this is the first time in my life I've actually been waiting for new stuff instead of just doing a marathon of an entire part at once.

I think I hate waiting.

Squishy3

So I finally started reading through Jojolion, and now this is the first time in my life I've actually been waiting for new stuff instead of just doing a marathon of an entire part at once.

I think I hate waiting.
Think of how crazy D4C was while you were reading it but imagine watching equivalent bullshit (and Jojolion will probably get even more ridiculous) unfold month to month.

cntr

Banned
Fairly unlikely, Robert Fripp doesn't let people license King Crimson music that often. It could still happen, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Fairly unlikely, Robert Fripp doesn't let people license King Crimson music that often. It could still happen, but I wouldn't bet on it.
Can't they just sit him down, attempt to explain what the fuck his stand does and while he's in a confused state just get him to sign a contract? I look for fan art of King Crimson standing next to or behind Robert Fripp, left disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom