• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.

cntr

Banned
So pretty much he'll be your friend until say for instance you two are competing over a random 5$ bill you found on the street and then he's most likely going to kill you over it?
No, he'll protect you unless you get in the way of protecting other people. He's a mafioso.

like he literally says "kill any civilians who interfere" at one point

Ezalc

After all the Kira stuff right now, what's the first other villain to show up? Also Highway star in about how many episodes?

I don't get this comic featuring kira

KWYpqA8.jpg

Squishy3

RPS Kid is probably 2 episodes while fitting in Kira Yoshikage's New Life Part 2 at the end, same for Atom Heart Father. Probably squeeze in Kira's New Life Part 1 at the end of it and maybe shows the first few pages of RPS Kid.

We've still got at least one episode of SHA left, since it ended on chapter 6, so there's 5 chapters left to adapt. Probably doable in one more episode, might not even need to cut the ED, but cutting the ED would absolutely make it doable. (You're not going to cut out Chase on the episode where Chase becomes the most relevant it's ever been) At the most it's 6 episodes before Highway Star, 5 if they make Mikitaka's chapters one episode.

We should start to hear rumblings about a new OP/ED soon too considering we're nearing the end of the second cour, and it needs to introduce characters like RPS Kid and Mikitaka as well as hints at Highway Star and put Rohan in a more pronounced role as well instead of just sitting in a window drawing.

I really hope if there is a 3rd OP it's done by Kamikaze Douga. I like the traditionally animated stuff but it's not the same.

Side note: Kinda hilarious they incorporated the character silhouettes sliding in from the first preview/OP into the setup for People of Morioh-cho

cntr

Banned
the worst part about Jorge Joestar is that it isn't even fun to read, it really is a shitty fanfic

Just read Purple Haze Feedback. That's the only good Jojo novel.

cntr

Banned
It was, I meant that PHF is the only Jojo novel that captures the Jojo style, and that's why it's good. Everything else reads like bad fanfic.

Nottle

So pretty much he'll be your friend until say for instance you two are competing over a random 5$ bill you found on the street and then he's most likely going to kill you over it? I'm honestly looking forward to a more complicated version of Joseph, helps that I actually do like female protags as well. I also like how it seems like Araki didn't try to weaken her to make her more feminine or anything either.

Giorno is a real straight shooter. He has Dio's ambition to be on top, but has a good heart and wants to protect what's good.

Jolyne has Johnathan's shitty luck, Joseph's quick tactics, and Jotaro's willpower to get things done. She wins a fight literally on fire and gets torn apart. She also does a lot of cool hand to hand fighting. She's like my 3rd favourite Jojo behind Joseph and Josuke.

cntr

Banned
Giorno is the "good mafioso" archetype, using his power and influence to protect the weak. It's still fucked up and brutal, but it's the counterpart to Diavolo exploiting the weak via the drug trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom