• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giorno is a real straight shooter. He has Dio's ambition to be on top, but has a good heart and wants to protect what's good.

Jolyne has Johnathan's shitty luck, Joseph's quick tactics, and Jotaro's willpower to get things done. She wins a fight literally on fire and gets torn apart. She also does a lot of cool hand to hand fighting. She's like my 3rd favourite Jojo behind Joseph and Josuke.
Did Giorno go to law school just like his dad? Damn Jolyne sounds so bad ass.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
the worst part about Jorge Joestar is that it isn't even fun to read, it really is a shitty fanfic

Just read Purple Haze Feedback. That's the only good Jojo novel.

The illustrations are worth looking at though, they're so bad

mpa1dG2.jpg

My little Pucci can't be this cute

Reminder that in Jorge Joestar the town of Morioh sprouts legs and walks off.

The town itself.

Also Rohan was immune to all the universe reset shenanigans because he was so busy drawing manga he didn't realize the universe was resetting.

Can we stop talking about this please

JayEH

Reminder that in Jorge Joestar the town of Morioh sprouts legs and walks off.

The town itself.

Also Rohan was immune to all the universe reset shenanigans because he was so busy drawing manga he didn't realize the universe was resetting.

Can we stop talking about this please

The Rohan thing is ok because something similar happens at the end of part 6 too lol.

Also Kars comes back from Space and convinces Killer Queen to leave Kira and become his stand instead.

KingDirk

The Rohan thing is ok because something similar happens at the end of part 6 too lol.

Legit great gag right there. Maybe my favorite part of Bohemian Rhapsody, and that arc is amazing.

EDIT: Just remembered that was Made in Heaven, don't correct me! Apparently I just wanted to talk about Bohemian Rhapsody.

So Sheer Heart Attack ended and Atom Heart Father will only be 1 episode.

I LOVED Jotaro's SC theme playing as he beat the shit out of Kira.

cntr

Banned
A mixture of "there's too much to adapt", "the previous adaptations weren't well recieved", and "it was too difficult to adapt Jojo well on a budget with older animation techniques".

Baha

0X9vJR8.jpg

K so this might be a bit of a stretch (lul) but is that guy with the long hair on the left who I think it is?

EDIT: HOLY SHIT. Dude in the middle is Yuu (highway star)

Here's a pic for comparison (notice his jacket pattern):

It's actually kinda interesting that Killer Queen isn't anywhere near as physically powerful as either Star Platinum or Crazy Diamond. Like both times Killer Queen goes up against them while Jotaro and Josuke are badly injured so they're supposedly weaker than they normally are and both times Killer Queen gets absolutely wrecked. From what I remember Killer Queen is actually so much slower than Crazy Diamond that whenever it threw a punch Crazy Diamond would just literally punch the attacking arm. Crazy Diamond literally punches Killer Queen's arms out of a punch rush.

Yeah, pretty sure those are Mikitaka, Yuya, and the Enigma guy whose name I never remember as cameos. Didn't notice them myself the first time.

Debirudog

It's actually kinda interesting that Killer Queen isn't anywhere near as physically powerful as either Star Platinum or Crazy Diamond. Like both times Killer Queen goes up against them while Jotaro and Josuke are badly injured so they're supposedly weaker than they normally are and both times Killer Queen gets absolutely wrecked. From what I remember Killer Queen is actually so much slower than Crazy Diamond that whenever it threw a punch Crazy Diamond would just literally punch the attacking arm. Crazy Diamond literally punches Killer Queen's arms out of a punch rush.

I think that's what separates Kira from the other bad guys. He's pretty smart but not always a step ahead. I like that sense of weakness in him because he's actually far more dangerous to people when pushed.

cntr

Banned
I'm pretty sure that Koichi gets so much focus because Araki was using him as an experiment to learn character development.

If I was Koichi, I'd be all like "i think i'll stay away from the front lines, i'll help any other way" after getting Kakyoin'd (minus the death)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom