• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mostly it'd just be nice if these things had quicker releases. Apart from the fact that Phantom Blood sucks, the sheer size of JoJo turned me off of collecting the JoJonium volumes.
I have the first Battle Tendency, but it's just not worth the shelf space and price to buy all of them; especially parts that aren't even my favorites.

Weiss

Banned
Only Part 1-3 are available as JoJonium releases. You can just collect the four battle tendency volumes and call it quits.

The English volumes are released according to a 3 monthly schedule so the last volume of stardust crusaders will have an estimate of February 2019.

Part 5 anime should be over by then.

Wait, Parts 4 - 7 aren't getting English releases?

Squishy3

Wait, Parts 4 - 7 aren't getting English releases?
It's more that people are a bit disappointed that they're waiting until after the Part 3 JoJoniums (of which the original part 3 manga was already released over here) to release part 4 in english.

cntr

Banned
Johnny gets over being an asshole, but he's like kind of weird since (like everybody else), he works in western gunslinger "True Man's World" morality.

Kthulhu

Oh my god I'm only two volumes into Stone Ocean and it's already my favorite Jojo

6d0.png

Can't wait till this gets animated.

Kthulhu

It the fact that the stands in Jojo goes: Star Platinum > Crazy Diamond > Gold Experience > Stone Free, a coincidence or is it intentional that they all have the names of metals?

Drawing from personal experience.

Seeking that realism.

Considering he's an immortal vampire, I assume that Araki has licked many things in his time.

cntr

Banned
Totally on purpose. Platinum/diamond/gold albums, too.

Some people think the SBR stands are going in order of reverse hardness, Tusk, Soft 'n Wet, whatever part 9 Jojo has.
Aerodynamic!

JayEH

White Snake is just the beginning.

Man it's so stupid that Bruno wears the exact same clothes as a kid as he did as an adult. Especially considering his dad is only a fisherman.

Breads

Banned
wait

guys

White Snake is actually overpowered

also lol at the Speedwagon Submarine

Enrico Pucci in general is overpowered. If you take into consideration what god's role might actually be in the Jojoverse then it stands to reason that Pucci becomes more powerful than god.

The more I watch Hunter x Hunter the more I realize the world just isn't ready for a Togashi and Araki collaboration. I'd love for it to happen but at the same time I'd just go crazy wrapping my head around the impending weird power bullshit.

cntr

Banned
What the panels are, I think:

Jolyne: Jolyne in prison, defeating Planet Waves, and deciding to escape and stop Pucci

Giorno: "I want to be a gangstar", Giorno's birthmark shown for the first time, Giorno beating up Cioccolata

Josuke: destroying the motorcycle against Highway Star, "I'm gonna fix this spaghetti"

Jotaro: Jotaro punching Dio in the stopped time, and beating up Steely Dan

Joseph: Joseph using his clackers against Wamuu, getting pissed at Kars, and wearing Caesar's headband

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom