• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
goddamn, I forgot how good this spread was

This is more or less an 'Umezu reaction' Emporio's making here, right? Never really thought about it before because I didn't get into Umezu's stuff until about a year ago, but there's absolutely zero chance Araki isn't a fan of his.

S9i6MHC.png

Kiss me

cntr

Banned
You know, Carne got his stand because "he wasn't afraid to die"...

So what was up with Cheap Trick's user? Was he depressed and suicidal, and got a stand that insulted him and killed him?

Astral

Watching Best Friends play EoH almost makes me wanna play the game. It's probably boring as shit after you best the story though. No offline multiplayer is beyond stupid.

I bought it the japanese version thinking it had offline multiplayer and almost wanted to send it back when I started it up and found out it didn't.

I still played about 40 hours of it, though. No online

Watching the Best Friends LP makes me want to post panels to Woolies Twitter about how wrong he is

KingDirk

Sickness and Ace Attorney have kept me from posting in here but I thought it imperative that I inform y'all of my dream last night. In this dream, a new JoJo chapter involved a dolphin stand. Said stand rendered the dolphin's skin transparent, and a full 10-20 pages were dedicated to painstakingly anatomically correct depictions of this nightmarish creature.

I woke up before I could check to see if this issue was in fact guest-written by Jotaro.

Sickness and Ace Attorney have kept me from posting in here but I thought it imperative that I inform y'all of my dream last night. In this dream, a new JoJo chapter involved a dolphin stand. Said stand rendered the dolphin's skin transparent, and a full 10-20 pages were dedicated to painstakingly anatomically correct depictions of this nightmarish creature.

I woke up before I could check to see if this issue was in fact guest-written by Jotaro.

So was its ability to conjure up some freaky see-through dolphin or could it freeze time or what

Astral

I bought it the japanese version thinking it had offline multiplayer and almost wanted to send it back when I started it up and found out it didn't.

I still played about 40 hours of it, though. No online

Watching the Best Friends LP makes me want to post panels to Woolies Twitter about how wrong he is

But what is there left to do after you beat the game? Fight the cpu over and over?

Astral

yeah, they really went through the fight quickly. Kira's new life was at the beginning and end of the episode.

Fuuuuck. Because of my new class schedule, late afternoon might be the earliest I can watch Jojo. It's torture.

The sad irony when a creepy murderer somehow becomes a better lover to Kosaku's wife lol.

and Kira wasn't even trying.

His wife was either fucked up to begin with or the original Kosaku was so boring that he fucked her up as a result.

Debirudog

"My husband is acting like a criminal? That is SO hot." lol

I am more excited about Rohan punching a kid in the face than I probably should be
Well, they do say women love a bit of confidence in their men.

And nah, I hate brats. I guess Araki met some shitty kid or something.

Bruhs I'm watching a motherfucking polaroid riding a god damn raven, is this peak standu bullshit fuckery or does it get worse/better than this?

Not even the most BS stand in this part let alone the series.
I'm not even talking in regards of strength. Just the imagery alone was the most bizarre comedic thing I've ever seen. Say, "I just saw a ghost trapped inside a polaroid riding on top of a raven, that he lassoed with dental floss" and tell me that shit's not funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom