• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sou Da

I just got to the "YOU GOT PRETTY BIG TITS HUH MOM?" page.

I sometimes forget how crazy this shit can get, also JoJo is oddly nonsexual even when trying to be titillating.

I'm curious what direction in tone jojolion will take now that we know Gappys true identity. From a bizarre mystery drama to a bizarre thriller about hunting rock men?

cntr

Banned
The next arc seems to be Gappy's money problems, but yeah we'll probably get the main villain soon. Like how there was a gap between Akira's defeat and Kira's reveal in Part 4.

jgminto

The next arc seems to be Gappy's money problems, but yeah we'll probably get the main villain soon. Like how there was a gap between Akira's defeat and Kira's reveal in Part 4.
Taking 5 years to reach the pre-Kira point is a harrowing though. I'd honestly rather Jojolion not introduce a big villain at this point if it's not a character that has already been introduced.

JayEH

Taking 5 years to reach the pre-Kira point is a harrowing though. I'd honestly rather Jojolion not introduce a big villain at this point if it's not a character that has already been introduced.

the most obvious choice for a villain right now I think is just the head of the rock people. since it's following the part 4 format, araki is waiting a while before revealing the villain.

that was heavily rumored

oh ok...I guess DiU works better since it's set in Japan with the slice of life stuff. Still going to be bad though lol.

Oh, I wasn't expecting a live action movie to be something that'd get revealed today. I'm suprised it's part 4 and not part 3.

.__.

Hair Josuke and Hat Josuke

alternatively, Josuke "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY ABOUT MY HAIR" Higashikata and Josuke "FOUR BALLS" Higashikata

This is probably easier in Japanese

Well considering they both use different kanji for their names, yeah, it is easier.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Why are they announcing cast for characters like Angelo and Keicho? Are they only doing like the first 2 arcs or something? How would that even work as a movie?

Miike is shit though and I will not be spending any money on this pile of obvious garbage.

Is there anywhere I can buy the JoJo anime digitally?

I watched Phantom Blood and Battle Tendency on Crunchyroll without premium, but unless they've changed it, the way Stardust Crusaders had it's adverts is annoying. I know I could get premium, but that's the only show I watch on Crunchyroll, and I tend to watch things quite sporadically, so something like a monthly subscription isn't really for me.

Is there anywhere I can buy the JoJo anime digitally?

I watched Phantom Blood and Battle Tendency on Crunchyroll without premium, but unless they've changed it, the way Stardust Crusaders had it's adverts is annoying. I know I could get premium, but that's the only show I watch on Crunchyroll, and I tend to watch things quite sporadically, so something like a monthly subscription isn't really for me.

IIRC parts 1, 2, and the first half of 3 are on Amazon, but beyond that I don't think there is.

What if Kars shows up and it's actually Santana all along, fully mature and he's stronger than the other 3 combined and he also has a stand that can create time

How do you create time, I don't fucking know

The Jojo's colored adventure guy says there's a snippet about Yukako that says (about the movie) "ordered to take care of Koichi after he transferred to the school."

Random, shot in the dark predictions on movie changes:

The Stardust Crusaders arc and DIO in general will be completely unmentioned.

The Nijimura's father will have a different reason for his affliction

Okuyasu will probably be less "tough guy" to further play up the 'little brother' dynamic with Keicho (god I hope not)

Based on the blurb above and the casting, Tamami will be completely removed and Yukako will be the one who causes Echoes to emerge. Yukako's reveal as a crazy stalker lady will be a cliffhanger.

Is this gonna end up like that phantom blood movie from a while back

I hope someone can sneak in and record some footage before Araki uses his stand to ban it from public viewing.

JayEH

Man how bad could that phantom blood movie really be considering all the shit adaptions(even outside of anime) that get released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom