• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.

cntr

Banned
IASaAy8.jpg
what an inexpensive prank

cntr

Banned
You know, if Gappy had children with Yasuho, genetically whose kid would they be? Either Josefumi or Kira's?

Does that mean that Gappy's kids would be genetically half-siblings, while still having the same parents?

Depends which sperm fertilizes the egg. if its from the kira testicles than the kid will be half kira. if its from Josefumi 's testicles the kid will be half Josefumi.

Lunar15

I like how the intro basically hints at Bites The Dust the entire time. Kira clicks the button and then all of the characters keep duplicating and repeating.

Nairume

Banned
I love Jonny Yong Bosch but he sounds a little off for Jonathan, like a little too high pitched
Basically the issue is that he and Seitz both just use the same voices for when Jonathan and Dio are kids and when they are adults.

Seitz had already voiced Adult Dio for the SDC test dub, so you just get an episode of kid Dio sounding older than his age before Dio is an adult and the voice works. JYB, on the other hand, started with kid Jonathan and just kept it the whole time, so you get a voice that is good for him as a kid and is off when he's an adult.

That said, Ben Diskin is an amazing Joseph and I will not hear otherwise.

edit:
Also, to be honest, JYB probably would have been better saved for a later character. I think he'd have been a better Josuke.

I love Jonny Yong Bosch but he sounds a little off for Jonathan, like a little too high pitched

Having watched the entire dub, my main problem with JYB is his accent. The problem with his Jonathan is that he constantly slips in and out of the British accent he's attempting. It makes Jonathan sound fake. It's less of an issue with the accent itself, but the lack of consistency.

Shmuppers

so can someone explain to me why anasui was a girl and then became a boy

or did araki seriously forget

I thought it was because his editor didn't want a lesbian relationship in the manga

As an aside I love how Ringo has the powers/motives of a mainline Jojo antagonist but NONE of the ambition lol. He just sits in his house.

I gotta admit though, it would been real interesting to see how Araki handled a Jojo protagonist in a love triangle with the opposite and same sex.

There's hope for Part 9~

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
people complain about certain eps being filler but then complain about spoilers when you explain why they aren't

:<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom