• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.

cntr

Banned
Emporio has a power where he can create "ghost replicas" of objects and rooms that have been destroyed, so he has a secret room that's the ghost of a room that burned down, and he uses a ghost computer that runs MSDOS (despite Stone Ocean happening in 2012), and so on.

So the ghost piano is like a real piano, it just happens to be a replica of a destroyed piano.

Emporio has a power where he can create "ghost replicas" of objects and rooms that have been destroyed, so he has a secret room that's the ghost of a room that burned down, and he uses a ghost computer that runs MSDOS (despite Stone Ocean happening in 2012), and so on.

So the ghost piano is like a real piano, it just happens to be a replica of a destroyed piano.
This is so hilariously creative. I wonder what came first this or Knov's ability to create rooms out of thin air and house things in them?

JayEH

So I finished D4C's introduction. Forgot how freaking confusing that whole sequence...still not entirely sure everything that occurred.
RIP Wekapipo
Should be finished my re read of SBR in a couple of days. Just as good as I remembered it.

cntr

Banned
you know, Burning Down the House and Underworld are really similar powers

I feel it necessary to mention he eats ghost chocolate, drinks ghost orange juice, and has a ghost computer with ghost internet access.
holy shit, that's right

Emporio has infinite free chocolate, orange juice, and internet

I dont know if it was mentioned before but the Great Days song references Part 5 and Bites the Dust.

It mentions a "golden spirit" that will light the way what is straight out of Part 5.

Also "with this gathered strength we can go even against time".

Great Days is like Chase. I liked it before but with the lyrics it gets still so much better.

cntr

Banned
That's probably a reference to "The Golden Heart of Morioh", though it might be a Part 5 reference too.

And they're going against Bite the Dust, right?

JayEH

oh man i forgot about bites the dust...after re reading the D4C intro I can't wait to see how confused I'll still be with bites the dust when it gets animated. I love when Araki does the main villain stand ability mystery like he did with DIO. Was kinda lame that Diavolo revealed it so early.

Astral

Yeah I think the golden spirit is a part 4 thing. It still makes me laugh that Kira got found out because he couldn't keep his mouth shut.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Basically Josuke in Jojolion is Joseph + Kira (and possibly Jotaro?), Koichi is a girl, Yukako is a klutz, there are pillar stone men, and Okuyasu and Jotaro fused and became a maid

JayEH

Nah Gappy is Josuke+Jotaro+Kira. There's no joseph there so far.

Edit: well I guess the Joseph is there via Josefumi but personality wise Joseph isn't really present like the others.

How hot is Yukako?

Not bad. Little leggy.

tumblr_o694t1kUNp1qd7kpzo1_1280.png

JJL Yukako even has a similarly named stand, called Love-Love Deluxe or some shit.

Personally I want more Yasuho in my life, I liked reading her adventure with Tsurugi

Edit: anyone who appreciates the legs is my JoBro btw

Going back to Anasui, I'm glad Araki made him male because it led to numerous scenes of Anasui getting dunked on hard, constantly, thankfully. He's tied for Joshu as most deserving of getting dunked hard.

They are both perfect garbage boys and I love them

Screw Anasui. FF should've let that thirsty creepazoid die in the swamp where he belonged.

Seriously though, how much cooler would P6 have been had FF stuck around instead of Anasui (especially if FF used her as a host like he suggested; that would've actually been a pretty cool way to reintegrate Anasui's female design, come to think of it)? Stone Ocean is legendary (third-best part in my opinion) but I always felt like FF's early departure was one of its few weak points considering how well-developed and likable she is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom