• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

ae6XY8b_460s_v2.jpg
😊

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
I have like a thousand questions about this latest chapter, but there's zero answers to any of this. And now we're on break for a month gg Araki.

You know what I do know though?

Kaato is a top tier milf, brehs.

JayEH

oh so it's not the person everyone thought it was. i would be bummed but some other hype stuff started to happen so it's ok.

cntr

Banned
You know, Joubin moved his leg out of the way, like he was worried the thing was going to bite him.

Just like Josuke, Yasuho, and Joshu were.

empiro(?) giving the tooth to gappy is very reminiscent of the time when he gave joylne the bone. so it could be something the can be used later to help gappy

I just love how it seems like Joubin is terrified of Gappy after seeing what he did to Damo

There's no way
that's Emporio
, but Araki knows that we'll think that.

Just like how he teased us with the Stone Ocean stuff

Maybe Frog Man is the one running around biting fools with his gross teeth.

I had honestly forgotten about the bites

Oh god the ending

Full version of Great Days already? That was sooner than I expected.

Also, you guys think Jobin checks under his bed for Gappy after what he did to Tamaki? I love how that particular scene was what he was thinking of lol

Holy shit that rewind in the full Great Days song. Cant wait for that possible OP change.

Also Joubin
totally gonna fuse accidentally with that thing to create King Crimson ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom