• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope whatever song they produce for the King Crimson portion of Vento Aureo just abruptly cuts chorus and bridge and skips to the outro of the OP

cntr

Banned
I wonder if the final OP for Stone Ocean will have every single opening singer from Part 1 to 6 singing together, à la End of the World.

cntr

Banned
The hair isn't nearly glorious enough, but when I saw the Alolan Dugtrio it was the first thing I thought of.
tumblr_of97nr8A3z1qcobg4o1_1280.png

I mean she was still alive during Stadust if memory serves. She may have had one and was just too old to use it in combat, like Joseph in Parts 4 and 6
I'd like to assume Lisa Lisa held up better than lazy "I don't need no training" Joseph. She's probably a straight up gilf still.

Siegcram

What's the general theory about its powers?

? What does he do?
So far, we know it has control over the temperature of a limited area, which is molecular manipulation, physically speaking.

Obviously we don't know the extent of its powers and that probably depends on Joubin's overall role, which is equally unclear at this point. But potentially something like less broken Molecule Man is the ceiling of Speed King's powers.

cntr

Banned
I still want Gappy to use a version of Sheer Heart Attack that looks like a bathtub toy boat, and renamed after a Prince song

cntr

Banned
I also want Highway Star Redux with Gappy using Born This Way and Paisley Park to chase Jobin down in his Lamborghini

I wonder if the final OP for Stone Ocean will have every single opening singer from Part 1 to 6 singing together, à la End of the World.

That would actually be cool for the last OP for it, though I'm not sure it'd be appropriate to start Part 6 with that.

D-Man

CvKheqBUEAASFFU.jpg

Bought the Josuke Minissimo last week and it finally came in today. My first JoJo figure and I like it a lot! Will pick up Kira and Okuyasu's figures when they come out.

Just read all of Part V again and it still has my favorite fights in the whole series. Story is good but as soon it hits Notorious B.I.G, and King Crimson vs Metallica it just shoots up to an 11 and never stops the brake. The destruction level of the powers on the mass scale is a big reason for the love and The Boss and Bucciarti are definitely my favorite characters of that part so love to see their interactions. Overall still my third favorite part behind 6 and 7

Yonafunu

I'm still so happy the derpy Killer Queen was just for a couple of episodes and they actually got it right now.

Such a great design.

cntr

Banned
episode preview translation:
Shinobu: Dear, you're reading a book about cats?
Kira: I'm studying. ”If you stroke the chin of a cat, it will become happy." Oh?
Shinobu: Okay, here you go. 💛
Kira: What?
Shinobu: Think of me as a cat, and stroke my chin.
Kira: Hmph.
Shinobu: Meooow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom