• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has Togashi ever stated that he reads Jojo? Chrollo Lucifer has an attack that reminds me of Killer Queens ability.

In the Togashi/Kishimoto interview he mentions admiring Araki's art and storytelling. He's mentioned JoJo before in previous interviews, and I'm sure in one he says that the Territories from Yu Yu Hakusho are JoJo inspired.

In the Togashi/Kishimoto interview he mentions admiring Araki's art and storytelling. He's mentioned JoJo before in previous interviews, and I'm sure in one he says that the Territories from Yu Yu Hakusho are JoJo inspired.
I fucking knew those territories were Jojo inspired!!!! I really need to read the interviews with him and Kishi since I'm almost caught up on HxH, I only read the first one. I would love for Togashi and Araki to collaborate on something since I think YYH, HxH and Jojo are my favorite Shonens. He's got good taste...I wonder if he likes Berserk, though I don't see a Miura x Togashi collaboration happening...ever.

Genryu

Banned
I just ordered the Part 3 Jojonium. I'm so excited. My first piece Jojo merchandise. One day I'll buy a Stand figurine and then one day a Kira tie. One day...

You know this is going to eventually end at a Killer Queen body pillow, right?

I want a Killer Queen body pillow.

Tizoc

tumblr_mpaekk0Pgq1so49lro1_500.png

cntr

Banned
You know, could Underworld dig up Stand battles? Like if he went to Cairo, he'd be able to recreate Jotaro vs. Dio, right?

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Its a shame they didn't expand the scope of Part 6 to outside of Florida. They could have used Underworld to recreate the Straights or Santana fights, both are somewhat close to Florida.

cntr

Banned
Underworld, Sky High, and Bohemian Rhapsody are all really really good stands.

Edit: Underworld's even the best one, it has no single weakness, and it has no drawbacks.

...other than giving Donatello a shit life, but that was an accident.

he's kind of like a reverse Giorno, honestly

Tizoc

Gotta love how great super powers are given to disturbed individuals and yet said individuals are way more interesting than the norm

Thud

Pretty sure it's cheaper to buy the Jojonium, since it's 20$ for like 2 volumes and some change and the old single volumes are 10$

Come on, I wasn't talking about the out of print manga. Jojonium editions of Phantom Blood and Battle Tendency are cheaper than Jojonium Stardust Crusaders. Also Part 3 will be a pain in the ass to collect as it takes about 3 years before it's finished.

cntr

Banned
People who thought Highway Star was a random collection of powers are going to be bowled over by Enigma.

So excited.

So is it safe to say we'll get a part 3 likely featuring the conclusion of Cheap Trick and My Dad is Not My Dad? They're moving pretty quickly but if it means more episodes for Bites the Dust I'm totally down for that.

At the risk of sounding really, really weird, Kira snapping + "Kawajiri family fun bathtime" is the moment that really cemented Kira as one of my favorite villains.

Holy fucking shit, I'm amazed at how much I'm loving this part despite hating most of this in the manga. David Pro you madmen.

Also, the art for Enigma is ridiculous. So awesome.

Thud

They will probably fix some stuff in the BD from the first half. Although the colors were gureito.

Second half was amazing. I'm not sure how much material is covered from Enigma and Cheap Trick, but at least Enigma will be finished next episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom