• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.

cntr

Banned
GTqxcAE.png

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
I've been told by people who've read Jorge Joestar that it isn't fun. Like yeah the shit that happens is bonkers, but it's so boringly told that it's a slog to get through.

so it doesn't even have that going for it
Jorge Joestar is shit tier fan fiction. People keep mentioning it because utterly ludicrous and ridiculous stuff happens, but otherwise there would be no need to dignify it any more than a random blurt on DeviantArt.

MechaX

Jorge Joestar is shit tier fan fiction. People keep mentioning it because utterly ludicrous and ridiculous stuff happens, but otherwise there would be no need to dignify it any more than a random blurt on DeviantArt.

You know, I took a sick day today and decided to spend part of my time conscious reading up on JoJo (specifically SBR and JoJolion).

And then this topic made me discover Jorge Joestar.

I'm sorry, I got to the point of 36 fucking Kars's and decided I need more medicine to knock me the fuck out.

Shmuppers

Will Magent Magent eventually die from old age, or does 20th Century Boy act as life support which will just keep him alive forever?

Yep. A shame we'll probably never get a figure of it.

I suppose he'll starve (haven't finished SBR, as far as I know he's still underwater). I think his stand only protects him from physical attacks.

Wait wait wait wait a minute there's a Jojo character that legit walks around wearing a court jester hat?

My god this is some fabulous shit. I always thought CNTR was kidding when he said there was a guy in Part 5 named Risotto Nero.

Yeah court jester hat guy is risotto

He's pretty cool. He has gambit from XMEN eyes for no reason.

Shmuppers

Part 5 just has a lot of cool character designs.

Also I think Part 5 is where people first start wearing their stands like suits, which is pretty cool.

I can't help but admire how edgy Nero's design is, the black and red eyes are the best.

Metallica is "ow the edge" in Stand form, too.
Holy shit at vomiting razor blades. That's like a no fucking around stand power. How does that even get animated?
Part 5 just has a lot of cool character designs.

Also I think Part 5 is where people first start wearing their stands like suits, which is pretty cool.
The fuck?

I'm sure it'll be fine if the animators just make it look like they're vomiting squid ink

I also want to mention that Metallica came closer to defeating the big bad than anyone in part 5 until the Requiem shenanigans conclude. Shit was legit.

cntr

Banned
Bruford is named after Bill Bruford, the drummer for King Crimson and Yes, and Indiscipline is known for the Bruford drum solo.

Bruford is named after Bill Bruford, the drummer for King Crimson and Yes, and Indiscipline is known for the Bruford drum solo.
I knew who Bruford was named after I just left it as something random as hell like how Led Zep are bunch of random zombies.

Astral

I just ordered the Part 3 Jojonium. I'm so excited. My first piece Jojo merchandise. One day I'll buy a Stand figurine and then one day a Kira tie. One day...

I just ordered the Part 3 Jojonium. I'm so excited. My first piece Jojo merchandise. One day I'll buy a Stand figurine and then one day a Kira tie. One day...

I have all the Part 1 JoJoniums, can confirm they are really really nice. Beautiful hardcovers, nice big pages, shits good

cntr

Banned
Yeah I'm just going with the major/notable characters for now, I'll add the other stuff when I have some free time

Edit:...though Poco is a major character, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom