• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope everyone wrote in the true choice for president

tumblr_n438juVbsv1rxrnbio1_500.png

the president the world needs, but doesn't deserve.

Is it just me or does anime Dio look douchier than manga Dio? At least with the Part 1 art style. Oh damn that Dio leaping out of the carriage pose is way more fabulous in the manga.

KingDirk

Guys I have been too busy for GAF lately, but I randomly remembered Jolyne turning her wound into a Möbius strip and that is one of the hypest things that has ever happened.

Lol Dio just stole Jonathan's fucking watch. So...Danny can put out small fires with is body....Holy fuck Danny gets backstory in the manga.

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
Guys I have been too busy for GAF lately, but I randomly remembered Jolyne turning her wound into a Möbius strip and that is one of the hypest things that has ever happened.

It's a hype as fuck classic moment, no doubt.

NandoGip

This show is so dope. I just picked it up other day. I'm maybe 8-9 episodes in I think, and I can't get enough. The art is awesome and I can only imagine how crazy the storyline gets as time goes on.

cntr

Banned
Yeah the anime dropped a lot of stuff from Part 1 and 2

remember when Bluto from Popeye showed up to fight Joseph? or when Joseph literally pulled a coat rack out of his ass?

cntr

Banned
Listening to Made in Heaven, it's kind of ridiculous how well the lyrics fit when Araki didn't even intend it at first

Tizoc

Does anyone have the Valentine image where it shows him slimming down with the words 'Drastic Diet Done Dirt Cheap' or the like?

For now though
tumblr_n4dstwycSE1qi6g0yo1_1280.png

...and
026063f2eae34755578f9b027c2cabe6eff6d733_hq.jpg

I realize now that Black Sabbath is pretty close to his song of the same name.

What is this that stands before me?
Figure in black which points at me
Turn around quick, and start to run
Find out I'm the chosen one
Oh no

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Depends how you define "killed". He "killed" ghost dad. And I'm not sure if you would consider the fates of Angelo and Enigma as better than being killed.

What he did to Terunosuke was pretty harsh considering Josuke befriended basically everyone else. And for both of those, its basically a fate worse than death.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
What he did to Terunosuke was pretty harsh considering Josuke befriended basically everyone else. And for both of those, its basically a fate worse than death.

Well, he messed with his mom, and that's just going too far.

Josuke technically killed the rats, but that's getting into the "non-human" argument.

Breads

Banned
R.I.P. Jonathan Joestar �� just finished ep 9

You watching the sub or the dub?

The dub, at least for part 1 (which you just finished) has been amazing. The stage play writing, fake accents, and voice acting are phenomenal.

I can't speak for future parts as I have yet to watch them but it's looking good so far.

NandoGip

You watching the sub or the dub?

The dub, at least for part 1 (which you just finished) has been amazing. The stage play writing, fake accents, and voice acting are phenomenal.

I can't speak for future parts as I have yet to watch them but it's looking good so far.

I'm watching the sub but I'm going to switch to the dub. This show really has surprised me at how good it is. Besides DB Super I don't really watch anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom