• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

I want y'all to put this image up on your facebook or twitter and ask someone to describe it
s9itWm0.jpg

EDIT: Hmm
Steel Ball Run anime |ひT| The Roundabout path towards the True Man's World

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
Google "minissimo jojo" and you can see there's a few, yeah.

Don't know the quality of them though.

Squishy3

so i imagine next week will finish off cheap trick and start my dad is not my dad at the end, if not somehow allow for them to finish it and we can move into the finale

Cheap Trick still has just enough to fit an episode, so the Dad arc might just start at the very end.

Did you guys catch that the couple that Kira kills in the Dad arc shows up in the files during Jotaro's filler scene?

Get through Cheap Trick, end with Kira killing the couple in the hotel and seeing Hayato? Skip the intro and credits if you have to.

I think Pepsi is the only product that is actually mentioned by name (When Rohan reads Hayato), so I'm thrilled they kept that in.

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
Thought today's ep. was the best in awhile. Models were mostly consistent and those dope storyboards were back.

Been rocky lately but this was good.

Btw anyone know if there are jojo minifgures being sold?
What are you looking for? Stands or characters? Are you interested in gashapon or something with articulation like those sd figures? Banpresto has a lot of mini figures from their various lottery offerings, but you'll need to check secondhand places for them.

So, DiU spoilers, (though I doubt it hardly matters), but
I remember that somehow when Josuke was sick and stuck in the car during the winter, somehow older Josuke was there and helped push the car, saving himself? I can't remember how the fuck that happened. Was it ever explained?

I remember that somehow when Josuke was sick and stuck in the car during the winter, somehow older Josuke was there and helped push the car, saving himself? I can't remember how the fuck that happened. Was it ever explained?

Never explained, doesn't really matter.

Tecl0n

It was just a random dude with the crazy hair.

It mentions that Josuke never saw nor heard from him again. I wonder if the good samaritan made it back or not? If not, and Araki went with that, DiU could have been a pretty sad ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom