• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
The only thing that confuses me is how did Hayoto's memories read by Heaven's Door show future events, like the man sneezing, etc? Wouldn't that mean he did one loop before, so he could have experienced them. If so, what sent him back the first time? Since it said Rohan dies, doesn't that mean he died in a previous loop?

Or am I being dumb and missing something :p

I think Bites the Dust's bomb would have activated and killed Rohan regardless of whether or not he had used Heaven's Door on Hayato in the first loop that we get to see. We only see BtD's looping ability activate once someone learns about Kira's identity, so Rohan's unseen original death had to have sent Hayato back in that loop. Otherwise the second loop we get to see (the one with all of the other deaths) would immediately end with Rohan's death.

Breads

Banned
Reread the latest chapter of Jojolion (getting antsy, I need my fix) and I noticed Joshu just chillin.

Like.

I know that Jojo characters are ridiculously resilient to physical harm but his lower jaw was impaled. He could have completely bled out. How is what happened not even addressed in the slightest outside of his dad face palming in that one panel. Daiya had a bigger reaction to Jobin walking into the room than she did watching Joshu getting wrecked for being a rapey incestuos creep.

Reread the latest chapter of Jojolion (getting antsy, I need my fix) and I noticed Joshu just chillin.

Like.

I know that Jojo characters are ridiculously resilient to physical harm but his lower jaw was impaled. He could have completely bled out. How is what happened not even addressed in the slightest outside of his dad face palming in that one panel. Daiya had a bigger reaction to Jobin walking into the room than she did watching Joshu getting wrecked for being a rapey incestuos creep.

Because it's Joshu and fuck him

I wouldn't be surprised if that was the canon reason

I've always wondered if the loop we see is Hayato's first time seeing Rohan die. That would explain the future stuff. Hell he could've relived that morning many times before noticing something was up.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
so

Bite The Dust p1
Bite The Dust p2
Diamond is Unbreakable p1
Diamond is Unbreakable p2
Epilogue

right?

Breads

Banned
My guess for the final episode is that the first half would be the Morioh epilogue and then the second half will be Koichi travelling to Italy looking for Jorno Jovanna.

cntr

Banned
We'll probably get a small scene of Josuke driving Koichi to the airport, and then Giorno shown in shadow like Jotaro was back in Battle Tendency

My guess is, if we're getting a part 5 hint in the epilogue it'll be a scene of Jotaro calling Koichi to cash in a favor.

"Koichi, I need you to go to Italy for business."

"Jotaro what the hell, we haven't spoken in two years and you call me for this shit"

"Did I mention it's free"

"What do you need from Koichi, the Beast of the East?"

Cue suspicious figure in shadows that has a heavy resemblance to GioGio and a "To Be Continued", followed by the anime thread dying.

If we really get a Part 5 beginning/hint im gonna jizz in my pants.

Doubt we gonna get something tho and its gonna end on morioh from above with a satisfying "The End".

Squishy3

Well I mean the first 3 chapters of Vento Aureo are all the ending to Part 4, lol. Instead of being included in the last volume of part 4 it's in the first volume of part 5.

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
My guess is, if we're getting a part 5 hint in the epilogue it'll be a scene of Jotaro calling Koichi to cash in a favor.

"Koichi, I need you to go to Italy for business."

"Jotaro what the hell, we haven't spoken in two years and you call me for this shit"

"Did I mention it's free"

"What do you need from Koichi, the Beast of the East?"

Cue suspicious figure in shadows that has a heavy resemblance to GioGio and a "To Be Continued", followed by the anime thread dying.

Can picture all this in my head and now I'm gonna be disappointed when we don't get anything half as brilliant.

If we did get a part 5 teaser, I imagined it would be Jotaro's call to Koichi about his investigation.

Of course, then it will never be mentioned again.

If Jotaro was so concerned about whether Giorno is a good person, why didn't he send Rohan, who can literally use his stand to see if someone is a good person?
Jotaro has a particular fondness for Koichi, who likely knew Koichi wouldn't pass up a free trip to Italy. Rohan, on the other hand, he doesn't know very well. Although, I could see Rohan taking the case to use as research for his comic.

If Jotaro was so concerned about whether Giorno is a good person, why didn't he send Rohan, who can literally use his stand to see if someone is a good person?
I guess PTSD kicked in when Koichi protected Jotaro from Sheer Heart Attack and he saw his old friend Kakyoin.

He earned his respect and trusted him that he gonna find out no matter what.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I want to tell people that Jotaro is not getting any power up in the Anime Thread, but they will likely yell at me. But god damn, Josuke is the main character, not Jotaro.

I want to tell people that Jotaro is not getting any power up in the Anime Thread, but they will likely yell at me. But god damn, Josuke is the main character, not Jotaro.
Yeah people forget Josuke is the main character of this part and Jotaro isnt the main character of all of Jojo from now on.

Even tho Star Platinum is the one who lays the beatdown on Kira at the end.

But to be fair a lot of people think Star Platinums time stop can somehow defeat the time loop what isnt so farfetched.

Its kinda funny and ironic its Kiras overconfidence once again that is his demise. If he would just shut the fuck up and not be so confident he would have won multiple times in Part 4.

Jotaro said he chose Koichi because Echoes had the longest range and could theoretically observe Giorno and get a skin sample without being discovered.

Plan kind of went to shit though.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Rereading the end of part 4, how the hell didn't Ronan, Jotaro, and Koichi noticed Josuke fighting Kira like 50 feet away. Shouldn't the loud explosions have altered them?

Also, I don't think it counts as a car accident when you use time stopping magic to push him in front of the car. Yeah sure, Jotaro just "Accidentally" pushed Kira in front of an Ambulance.

Breads

Banned

There is no main character though. Morioh itself is the closest thing this has to it.

Nah I'm pretty sure Josuke gets some hits in before Jotaro stops time at the end. Kira gets the double beating

Super concrete healing bullet.

These theories about Crazy Diamond being able to fix time in the anime thread...

It makes me proud :')

Would have been a cool alternate finale where Kira prevents from all this shit going down in the first place and Josuke has to travel back in time with his new power to save himself in that snow storm.

I believe Araki at least played with such a scenario when he did that scene but dropped it after he saw some Bill Murray movies with one of them being Groundhog Day.

Baha

Rereading the end of part 4, how the hell didn't Ronan, Jotaro, and Koichi noticed Josuke fighting Kira like 50 feet away. Shouldn't the loud explosions have altered them?

Also, I don't think it counts as a car accident when you use time stopping magic to push him in front of the car. Yeah sure, Jotaro just "Accidentally" pushed Kira in front of an Ambulance.

Pretty sure they didn't hear the fight over the Heavy Weather :)

Thud

Would have been a cool alternate finale where Kira prevents from all this shit going down in the first place and Josuke has to travel back in time with his new power to save himself in that snow storm.

I believe Araki at least played with such a scenario when he did that scene but dropped it after he saw some Bill Murray movies with one of them being Groundhog Day.

I just love the Groundhog day thing. The movie, Majora's Mask, A Day in Life and of course DIU.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Man, the 10k JP you get from playing the demo is rather pitiful when you realize just how much everything costs, especially the most expensive bonus costumes, i.e. Iggy or crossdressing Joseph.

Also, if the game knows I played the demo, why do I gotta redo the first few battles in Story?

cntr

Banned
tumblr_oha3x1CPiz1uz3u5go1_250.gif
tumblr_oha3x1CPiz1uz3u5go2_250.gif

Z

ZelbZelb

Unconfirmed Member
ha, in Eyes of Heaven, if you stop shooting or reload when you have 4 bullets left, Mista panics and gets a debuff

That happened in ASB too, lol. His super meter would continuously drain as long as he'd have 4 bullets left. Hol Horse got a debuff too whenever he fought a female character. Probably the same in EoH as well.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Wow, I didn't know Giorno's slow-motion punch in All-Star Battle behaves differently for some characters, like trying to poke Jonathan's eye, Esidesi getting his crying face, or imitating Jotaro punching into Dio's brain
It's a fantastic touch by CC2. If Giorno punches Lisa Lisa, she puts her hand up in a similar way from when she was hiding her crying. If you punch Pucci, you can see Gold Experience's left hand being placed on Pucci's head to prevent him from using his gravity abilities, similar to how he was defeated in Part 6.

Gameplay is debatable, but the presentation is simply top notch.

cntr

Banned
You know, when the anime gets to Bohemian Rhapsody, they should add a cameo scene of Baoh and Pink Dark Boy showing up

D-Man

ha, in Eyes of Heaven, if you stop shooting or reload when you have 4 bullets left, Mista panics and gets a debuff

Both ASB and EoH have so many cool little details. In the train station stage in EoH, when The Grateful Dead is active, all the character portraits change to make the characters look elderly. Well, all of them except for vampire and Pillar Men characters.

You can tell that CC2 really loves JoJo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom