• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the last shot of part 4 is Jotaro looking at the photo he took in part 3.
tumblr_inline_nfq29v7xxC1s34r9q.png

Thud

Both ASB and EoH have so many cool little details. In the train station stage in EoH, when The Grateful Dead is active, all the character portraits change to make the characters look elderly. Well, all of them except for vampire and Pillar Men characters.

You can tell that CC2 really loves JoJo.

They know how to nail the fanservice.

Game mechanics are lacking.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
A Capcom fighting game with CC2 handling the graphics/presentation would be absolutely amazing.

Also, despite it going to take some time to grind for the money, it's soooooo nice having all the costumes & stuff unlockable from a damn shop instead of that random, mobile-energy thing they did in ASB.

....& need to figure out a day to do some online matches for the trophies....

Pompadour

if people in the anime thread think bites za dustu is bullshit

I cannot wait until King Crimson

One guy was complaining about how convoluted that Stand is and it made realize that basically from here on out it's nonstop ridiculous bullshit Stands until present day. Ridiculous bullshit is the true spirit of Jojo.

I cannot wait until Heavy Weather.

One guy was complaining about how convoluted that Stand is and it made realize that basically from here on out it's nonstop ridiculous bullshit Stands until present day. Ridiculous bullshit is the true spirit of Jojo.

Or Made in Heaven

that ending will freak everyone out

cntr

Banned
Should we hold a poll for VA's thread title shortly after DiU ends? Better to do it now than talk about it for months

Should we hold a poll for VA's thread title shortly after DiU ends? Better to do it now than talk about it for months

Oh how I wish we could just link to this

I think a poll sounds nice, and as for titles I'm throwing in the obligatory "This taste, it is the taste of an |OT|!" and "Golden Heart, Golden Wind" because I thought it was a cool sounding bridge between part 4 and part 5.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
holy hell, so there's only 3 dramatic finishes in Eyes of Heaven, & got two of them quite easily, but for some damn reason, the one involving the Joestar Mansion will NOT want to activate for some strange reason, & it's just becoming a huge pain when I've probably tried 8 times now & even replicated what I saw online via footage, but STILL WON'T ACTIVATE.

Edit: FINALLY, I guess the way I was facing mattered?? Either way, just glad to finally have it done & over with so I can go back to the story mode.

Tizoc

Goes to show araki evolving the concept crom just being punch ghosts :)

cntr

Banned
They'll license the important references like they did with Pepsi.

e: I wonder how Toonami'll handle the Pepsi ad once they get to DiU, though

It's a fantastic touch by CC2. If Giorno punches Lisa Lisa, she puts her hand up in a similar way from when she was hiding her crying. If you punch Pucci, you can see Gold Experience's left hand being placed on Pucci's head to prevent him from using his gravity abilities, similar to how he was defeated in Part 6.

Gameplay is debatable, but the presentation is simply top notch.

Yep, there are so many fantastic details. Sitting at the table in Morioh in Eyes of Heaven leads to a bunch of fun stuff. Here's what Valentine does.

Capcom was no slouch in this department either with Alessi's super and Silver Chariot Requiem

Pompadour

Yep, there are so many fantastic details. Sitting at the table in Morioh in Eyes of Heaven leads to a bunch of fun stuff. Here's what Valentine does.

Capcom was no slouch in this department either with Alessi's super and Silver Chariot Requiem

Yeah, if Capcom took it over completely we'd get a better playing game that would still be filled with great fanservice. I doubt the roster would as huge, though (at least not on the first release).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom