• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joshua, son of Joseph

lawd.png

Tizoc

First look at Pokemon Stars' new Legendary Ultra Beast Pokemon
JhmPtSO.jpg

Anyone else just call this stand Heaven because they don't like Araki giving Led Zeppelin Ls?

cntr

Banned
Born This Way is also the better name because it references the album cover, the lyrics are appropriate to Gappy, and having Lady Gaga in Jojo is hilarious

Matsukaze

There's still a part of me that wishes Born This Way had been named Motorhead instead.

One day I will get my Motorhead reference in JoJo!

Matsukaze

When questioned about his youthful appearance, the 56 year old Araki revealed his secret. "Every morning I wash my face with Tokyo's tap water," he said with a smile.
So the Fountain of Youth is in Tokyo, you say?

cntr

Banned
Since Made in Heaven was Queen's first and last song, it always seemed kind of fitting to me that the Jojo universe ended with it.

That part of the full op song that everyone thought it sounded like it was meant to be Bites the Dust activating? That is EXACTLY what it was.

The op started on it rather than doing the whole thing forwards and backwards due to time tho

Can I just say Naruto would be a very different series if Araki was writing it.

"Naruto, how many shadow clones can you make when I've trapped you in Sharingan Time?"

"Sasuke, you may think you have me cornered here. However, you never thought to take into account what my clones are capable of."

Sasuke suddenly finds himself paralyzed, not realizing that Naruto was stealthily placing clones in various locations around the entire arena to trap him in a giant seal that was designed to work only in this incredibly specific situation requiring at minimum the very specific number of clones Naruto can make, and that only works on the very specific terrain they are fighting on.

Sasuke then gets punch rushed by a million Narutos

"Naruto, how many shadow clones can you make when I've trapped you in Sharingan Time?"

"Sasuke, you may think you have me cornered here. However, you never thought to take into account what my clones are capable of."

Sasuke suddenly finds himself paralyzed, not realizing that Naruto was stealthily placing clones in various locations around the entire arena to trap him in a giant seal that was designed to work only in this incredibly specific situation requiring at minimum the very specific number of clones Naruto can make, and that only works on the very specific terrain they are fighting on.

10/10 better than the real ending

"Sasuke, how many people have you killed on your quest for vengeance?"
"How many bowls of ramen have you eaten in your life?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom