• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezalc

Gyro and Quickcaravan are the best Jobros.

And I will forever be angry that Joshuu is so shit yet has a stand with an amazing ability and name.

Jotaro doesn't know how to feel about looking so fabulous. Kakyoin, unsurprisingly, embraces it.
Rsq9wmR.jpg

Matsukaze

Jolyne best JoJo, Foo Fighters best sidekick.

Oh and Joshuu needs to, like, not be alive by the end of JoJolion (although I know in my heart Araki will let him live).

What's the massive spoiler in the preview for tomorrow's episode aside from "Josuke shows up in an episode called Crazy Diamond is Unbreakable"? Am I missing something?

Pompadour

What's the massive spoiler in the preview for tomorrow's episode aside from "Josuke shows up in an episode called Crazy Diamond is Unbreakable"? Am I missing something?

It's not really a spoiler out of context. They showed the shot where Josuke figures out who Kira is thus circumventing Bites the Dust.

Edit: Unless you understand Japanese. I read the translation of the audio and it pretty much gives away what happens (but not how).

EWihMFC.jpg

Screw Hermes; she was the real sidekick of Part 6 and deserved better than to die giving her life for a scumbag like Anasui.

...Come to think of it, how would FF be affected by Made in Heaven? Would the plankton dry out or would the body they're inhabiting rot away first?
So my eventual green tinted waifu is made out of plank...ton...?

cntr

Banned
I bet they tried to implement a water mechanic for FF in EoH, but ran out of time before they could figure it out.

Foo Fighters is legit, she was like a combo of Tusk's firing bullets with a finger gun and Crazy Diamond's healing, and the coolest thing is that not only is she a plankton waifu, the plankton themselves are the stand.

also she can enlarge her boobs 👌

Thud

Foo Fighters is legit, she was like a combo of Tusk's firing bullets with a finger gun and Crazy Diamond's healing, and the coolest thing is that not only is she a plankton waifu, the plankton themselves are the stand.

also she can enlarge her boobs 👌

This man knows his priorities.

When're they gonna make a goddamn FF SAS figure, too? They've gone as far as to make alt colour variants of previous characters rather than showing some love to Best Girl™ :'(

Thud

Wait they're CONTROLLING the corpse? I thought they would just merge together and take on the form of the girl :p

From the wikia:
BIRTH
Enrico Pucci had a shack of Stand disks near prison grounds, a collection of different Stands that he had collected over the years while in prison. The area around the shack is generally untouched and desolate. Enrico needed a guardian for these disks, lest they fall into unwanted hands. He threw a random Stand Disc into the ocean, which hit plankton floating on the surface. Unexpectedly, F.F. was born.
GUARDING THE STAND DISCS
F.F., or Foo Fighters, was told to stay there by Pucci and to kill anyone (other than him) should they come close. Having no other purpose, it did as it was told. When Jolyne and Ermes approached the shack during an outdoor activity, F.F. attacked but was soundly beaten by both of them. Parched and close to disintegrating, it lamented its meaningless life, but was spared by Jolyne, who gave it water, despite Ermes' protests. Fascinated by its savior, it showed Jolyne her father's missing Stand Disc in gratitude. Subsequently, F.F. inhabited the body of a dead inmate and followed both of them back to prison.

cntr

Banned
Foo Fighters doesn't have a punch ghost, the "stand" is a mass of plankton shaped into a humanoid form. It makes sense that she'd make herself look like Atroe later.

Doukou

Foo Fighters doesn't have a punch ghost, the "stand" is a mass of plankton shaped into a humanoid form. It makes sense that she'd make herself look like Atroe later.

I thought the stand gives consciousness to a group of plankton not that they are the stand itself.

I thought the stand gives consciousness to a group of plankton not that they are the stand itself.

Uh... Kinda? It's kinda both.

The disk was thrown into a bunch of regular plankton, and the Stand is that the plankton are conscious and can, well, do everything that FF can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom