• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ultimate being Kars

lets talk

So people say Stands would fuck him up. but the truth is kars immediately adapts to anything. Even Killer Queen would be no match to him, as he would probably create a shell using his body which would blow up and he would come out unscathed. The only reason he 'died' in space was because he naturally can't create propulsion to push himself out of space. He did try to create vents that used air but space would automatically freeze it, and he was unaware of that.

So ultimate kars. I feel that despite his stand deficiency he could overcome most stands. His power of adapting is to not be trifled with. I feel that he would victoriously beat all stand users. even vaniilla ice with his dgenerating stand would be a trifle. Since he can regnerate beyond comprehension. Kars truly is the ultimate bieng.

Matsukaze

D4C, Made in Heaven, The World, Star Platinum, Cream, and Gold Experience Requiem would have little trouble dealing with Kars.

Considering Kars can't see Stands, he needs to kill the Stand User ASAP or he's fucked in any event.

D4C, Made in Heaven, The World, Star Platinum, Cream, and Gold Experience Requiem would have little trouble dealing with Kars.

Considering Kars can't see Stands, he needs to kill the Stand User ASAP or he's fucked in any event.

The World and Star Platinum wouldn't be able to do anything on Kars, the only way to kill him is either complete and utter body destruction (D4C's Multiverse collision, Cream and The Hand's absolute removal of matter) or complete mental destruction (GER). I'm not really sure how MiH would work on Kars....

Matsukaze

Dio has the strength to crack open Kars's noggin like a coconut and tear his brain into confetti in the stopped time. A sapient lifeform like Kars still needs his brain to function.

made in heaven resets time so it would definitely work on kars since it's a universe overrride. Otherwise, kars we can assume had the mental and physical power to ovverride any physical attack against him. tusk might be able to trap him within an isolated spin, but we have to assume kars would adapt sooner or later.

edit" dio would take his time though and not immediately go for a finish this ould enable kars to counter his time stop,, seeing as jotaro was able to counter it after the 2nd time stop.

Leezard

The question is if Kars really wouldn't be able to see stands.

Gyro/Johnny could see stands without being stand users in part 7, right? I think that was because they could use the spin well enough. Maybe it was just Gyro.

Ripple mastery might allow you to see it in a similar way, and Ultimate Kars truly is a ripple master.

kars is able to adapt simply by feeling an opponents move. if a n opponent was a stand user he'd be able to immediately adap because his being is one that can transucently adapt to parameters not natural to a human. as such if ripple, which only certain people can master, is used by kars beyiond efficiently, than stands would be something he would adapt to since he only needs to be pierced by the arrow which enables tands. it's ap hysical creation so to sspeak, so kars owuld be able to master it.

Matsukaze

What is to say kars couldnt get a stand?
That's opening a can of worms, because he could end up getting a Stand like Cheap Trick or Notorious B.I.G. that just kills him when the time is right.

Although now I would like to see the alternate universe in which ultimate lifeform Kars tries and fails to evolve a way to rid himself of Cheap Trick.

cntr

Banned
To be fair, stands aren't random. You get a stand based on your personality, Carne and Kinoto got those stands because that's just how their personality is. Kars would get something that suits his personality, i.e., some crazy The World-tier bullshit.

Matsukaze

To be fair, stands aren't random. You get a stand based on your personality, Carne and Kinoto got those stands because that's just how their personality is.
There are exceptions (Fugo, for instance, is fairly mild-mannered but Purple Haze is a berserker).

And it's not like Carne had a personality at all.

cntr

Banned
Fugo's mild-mannered on the outside, but he's internally furious. Remember when he stabbed Narancia with a fork? Purple Haze reflects that, and Abbacchio mentions it to Giorno during Man in the Mirror.

Carne didn't have a personality because lol mista. But he "didn't fear death".

Matsukaze

Fugo's mild-mannered on the outside, but he's internally furious. Remember when he stabbed Narancia with a fork? Purple Haze reflects that, and Abbacchio mentions it to Giorno during Man in the Mirror.
Conversely, maybe Purple Haze is just a big softie who can't express himself well? :p

Carne didn't have a personality because lol mista. But he "didn't fear death".
I still like the idea that Notorious B.I.G. was piloting him like one of those parasites that infects snails and forces them to commit suicide.

Tizoc

Carne has a face only a mother would love
latest

Matsukaze

I like to think Rohan could and would use Heaven's Door on Kars, only instead of writing something useful, he would write "I want to beat the shit out of Higashikata Josuke".

And yes, I know Kars's willpower could override the writing.

Matsukaze

Wait, how would his willpower override the writing? Is that in Thus Spoke Rohan Kishibe?
No, I meant he could probably evolve a work-around and override the writing, and that his willpower would give him enough of a "pause" to evolve that solution before Rohan's command set in. Sorry I was vague.

cntr

Banned
idk, that's getting into more "Kars can do anything", I don't think he'd be able to override stands with his normal powers.

Matsukaze

idk, that's getting into more "Kars can do anything", I don't think he'd be able to override stands with his normal powers.
This is always how Kars vs Stands conversations go. Every time. Even Araki wouldn't have answers.

And in a month or two, this conversation will return. :p

Ezalc

Although now I would like to see the alternate universe in which ultimate lifeform Kars tries and fails to evolve a way to rid himself of Cheap Trick.

All Cheap Trick does is rip somebody's back off which Kars could easily regenerate. Cheap trick won't do shit to Kars and he wouldn't give a fuck about somebody seeing his back.

Dio has the strength to crack open Kars's noggin like a coconut and tear his brain into confetti in the stopped time. A sapient lifeform like Kars still needs his brain to function.

Dio can't touch Kars otherwise he'll get absorbed just like any other vampire or he'll get rippled similarly to how Joseph kept him at bay. The difference here is that if Dio tries to hit him from a distance, Kars just regenerates regardless.

Isnt that how ultimate kars literally is

Sees plane fly, becomes fastest animal
Shoots feathers that are razor sharp and turn into animals
Gets thrown in lava so creates a layer of bubbles within himself
Pretty sure he becomes rock man
Gets hit by Hamon and instantly masters it by simply having it used by him
Only reason he gets stuck in space is probably because he didnt know of rocket fuel. So he just gets stuck in ice and lives forever until he shuts off his brain.

Kars is literally "I can do anything".

cntr

Banned
Kars didn't master hamon by having it used on him, he knew how to use hamon by seeing people use it for thousands of years.

Kars didn't master hamon by having it used on him, he knew how to use hamon by seeing people use it for thousands of years.

Oh yeah

But I mean, he didnt master creating a layer of bubbles within him while being boiled by lava for thousands of years.

The point is, Ultimate Kars was able to master things at an accelerated rate. Even he said the Lava wouldve stopped him if he immediately didnt create a layer of bubbles within a hardened shell.

So if a stand that stops time was used on him, for example, he would probably be able to speed up his own senses to keep up with it.

Ultimate Kars is just broken. Although Killer Queens Bite the dust, if used on him on his previous state took into effect...that might stop him.

Kars would just reform his memories

Itd be some bullshit like "Memories are simply created by the nerve system in your brain, as such since I know my own physiology I was able to create a new set of nerves that are the same as my old ones"

And yeah. Im saying Kars could probabaly figure out any stand(thus the bit about him figuring out the Worrmld and time stop)

Could Jotaro theoretically use The World and then just ora ora RPS kid to get him to cut the shit

Let's operate under the assumption that Jotaro has no issue punching 10-year-olds.

Kars has done nothing even remotely near the level of ability you're ascribing him, though

He created a squirrel with his hand, so I think reforming his own nervous system isnt that farfetched.

Hes also incredibly smart. The only reason he lost was literally bad luck.

Ezalc

RPS kid could walk up to a stand user, punch them in the face, yell "LETS GO!", and right before the person punches back, yell "JANKEN HOI! PAPER!" Then steals 1/3 of their stand.

I really want to see this happen. RPS kid is like Okuyasu in that he has an absurdly broken stand, but the user is kind of an idiot and doesn't realize it's potential.

Could Jotaro theoretically use The World and then just ora ora RPS kid to get him to cut the shit

Let's operate under the assumption that Jotaro has no issue punching 10-year-olds.

I doubt he'd have a problem with it.

Also, Kars lost due to Joseph's meticulous planning of course! No such thing as luck, it was part of Joseph's plan all along.

Matsukaze

All Cheap Trick does is rip somebody's back off which Kars could easily regenerate. Cheap trick won't do shit to Kars and he wouldn't give a fuck about somebody seeing his back.
As cntr pointed out, Cheap Trick's attack isn't strictly physical. The backsplosion is just a nice, gory way of indicating to the reader that his victim just bit it. Kars can repair physical damage, but mental/spiritual damage is a different matter.

Dio can't touch Kars otherwise he'll get absorbed just like any other vampire or he'll get rippled similarly to how Joseph kept him at bay. The difference here is that if Dio tries to hit him from a distance, Kars just regenerates regardless.
I forgot the absorption trait was passive, so that's true. I don't think Kars can passively channel Hamon, though. Joseph had to actively maintain a guard using his Hamon, which is how Dio sussed out his plan by reading his body language. It was a deliberate effort on Joseph's part to have that ripple energy at the ready. Maybe Kars's ripple is a different story, maybe not.

I'd be pretty mad if everyone else I knew got a cool stand I got stuck with a fishing hook.
Guys with bottom-of-the-totem-pole Stands are the guys who buy the beer for the rest of the crew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom