• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.

tariniel

I just finished watching Stardust Crusaders part 1 on CR. Man every time Joseph yells "OH MY GOD!" or "HOLY SHIT!" it makes me laugh. Best part of the entire thing for sure.

Looking forward to starting part 2 later today.

tariniel

You've watched the 2012 season, right?

I watched Season 1's "Phantom Blood" and "Battle Tendency" before Stardust, is that what you mean?

This show is so absurd but in the best possible way.

The whole cast is great but Joseph and Polnareff steal the whole thing for me so far.
But with the way past seasons have gone I'm expecting at least Joseph, and probably both of them, to die before long.

Matsukaze

So I've been reading a lot of X-Men. I've just gotten to a storyline about a center for artificially-induced evolution and super-soldier creation called "The World".

And the special thing about The World is that, inside its dome, time can be stopped. Neat little coincidence.

So I've been reading a lot of X-Men. I've just gotten to a storyline about a center for artificially-induced evolution and super-soldier creation called "The World".

And the special thing about The World is that, inside its dome, time can be stopped. Neat little coincidence.

Coincidence or a reference?

The World was like...early 90's >_> Unless the xmen comic was earlier.

abf.jpg

cntr

Banned
Like legit, I don't mind the stuff that happens in Jojo. Okuyasu scratching his skin off, Shinobu getting her toenail blown off, and all that, that doesn't bother me.

But Baby Face. That shit is too much even for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom