• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.

cntr

Banned
I dunno. You guys suggest some. I'm partial to "This taste...is the taste of an |OT|!"

Also whether the main title is "Jojo's Bizarre Adventure" or "Le Bizzarre Avventure di Giogio".

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
It should obviously be "That's Bullshit, but I believe it"

Second runner up: "Hey now, you're a gangstar"

Third: "You were expecting buff men, but it was me, Gio!"

Fourth: "The Giodfather"

SalvaPot

img000003.png

Me IRL.

Also, it should be "It Just Works" for the OT.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Finally caught up in Jojolion

so the lady who lured the guy into the electrical phoneline is the rock person who has Dolomiti right? Also zombie stands are cool

Voror

Question: I'm looking at the recent releases of JoJo in the US and see that the hardcover volumes being released appear to be from a 2002 reissue, but this only looks to have extended to Parts 1-3. Does that mean that from Part 4 on the releases from Viz will likely just be regular volume releases rather than these hardcover ones that seem to have color pages here and there?

Anyone have the Viz translation? How have they been handling the references like ACDC or Vanilla Ice?

Question: I'm looking at the recent releases of JoJo in the US and see that the hardcover volumes being released appear to be from a 2002 reissue, but this only looks to have extended to Parts 1-3. Does that mean that from Part 4 on the releases from Viz will likely just be regular volume releases rather than these hardcover ones that seem to have color pages here and there?

Anyone have the Viz translation? How have they been handling the references like ACDC or Vanilla Ice?

the jojoniums are only for the first 3 parts sadly so yeah if viz was to localize the part 4 manga, they would need to use the normal volumes

as for the translations, ADCD name was changed to Esidisi and the translation is only up to the second volume of part 3

Voror

the jojoniums are only for the first 3 parts sadly so yeah if viz was to localize the part 4 manga, they would need to use the normal volumes

as for the translations, ADCD name was changed to Esidisi and the translation is only up to the second volume of part 3

Well from the looks of things they wouldn't get to Part 4 till at least 2018. Are the Part 3 Jojoniums out so far just reprinting the previous Viz translation or have they been going back?

That's pretty rough.

I'd bet on the DiU Jojoniums getting announced next year.

That'd be nice if it happened and having it coincide with the recent anime could probably work out well given raised awareness.

cntr

Banned
I think the SDC Jojoniums have an updated version of the old Viz translations, yeah. They're also removing the censorship, like the dog killed by Death 13 is still a dog, not randomly changed into a rat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom