• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.

SalvaPot

Soundman was robbed, imo. Such an interesting character. I was super bummed out with how fast he was killed especially since there was that tiny bit of buildup regarding him becoming Diego's aid.

I know it's not even super likely, but just discussing SBR makes me wish that an anime adaptation does happens in the future. Such a great part.
I also just want to see Best President Valentine animated.

Oh yeah, speaking of Valentine, the best twist of all time was seeing him RIPPED as FUCK. More shocking than he having the heart, really.

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
Soundman was robbed, imo. Such an interesting character. I was super bummed out with how fast he was killed especially since there was that tiny bit of buildup regarding him becoming Diego's aid.

I know it's not even super likely, but just discussing SBR makes me wish that an anime adaptation does happens in the future. Such a great part.

Soundman really was robbed. Dude's potential was all there. He even opened the manga, but Araki just threw him away.

Still bugs me.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member

I still think that he should have survived his encounter with Johnny and returned at the end instead of Wekapipo. Wekapipo's backstory was a little too similar to Soundman's, since both end up being banished from their homeland and are extremely attached to their sisters. Wekapipo could have still existed and used his Wrecking Balls, but he should have had a different backstory to make him stand out a little more.

I still think that he should have survived his encounter with Johnny and returned at the end instead of Wekapipo. Wekapipo's backstory was a little too similar to Soundman's, since both end up being banished from their homeland and are extremely attached to their sisters. Wekapipo could have still existed and used his Wrecking Balls, but he should have had a different backstory to make him stand out a little more.

Yeah I agree. Sandman is a better character than wek and had a unique ability instead of "slightly different steel ball"

wwm0nkey

Yo a part 4 game where you have to find another "Kira" but get to explore the town and find clues while fighting other stand users would be great.

fab_shirts_by_ralling.jpg

Why do I love Jojo fan art so much?

cntr

Banned
Someone's making a 7th Stand User 2 for Diamond is Unbreakable, and that might be what you guys are looking for?

Gonna take a while to come out, though.

Ezalc

I liked Wekapipo, I thought it was cool to have somebody who had a direct connection to Gyro's fighting style but had his own twist on it. Next thing we know there should be a dude with Anti-Spin sort of like the antispirals from gurren lagann.

Still though, I really liked Soundman and thought he was pretty interesting. His demise was pretty lackluster.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member

cntr

Banned
Man, I just realized that if the anime happens, the "Steel B-Ball" remixes are going to be amazing.

And yeah, he does.

Got SC volume 1 and 15 and the special edition sc volume 1
I coulsnt resist getting the orginal volume 1 with that iconic cover
Jojo13.jpg

Shame that they didnt have the final volume 16

You know, if we operate under the logical conclusion that Kaato isn't a Higashikata by blood, nothing says she has to follow the "King" naming convention that everyone else does.

I look forward to the revelation that she actually possesses Dirty Kings Done Royally Cheap or some wacky name like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom